Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

11 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Lol he really did the stuff in the second half of the post? Cheeseburger and fight I mean.

Well there is video of him talking about eating a cheeseburger at half that he had in his locker, putting a dip of chew in near the end of games, and I've also read he use to get in fights at the bar and the Green Bay police would hide it from the public (Cant confirm of course) but he was a big drinker back in the day not to mention his pain pill addiction (which is pretty common) and his likeness for cocaine and women

It’s the year 2532, and world is only just returning to normal after the Droid rebellion, and Great Saturn War. And in week 6 of the Intergalactic Football Season the Ganymede Galaxies sign a 568 year old Frank Gore to replace their running back cyborg after he damages his power core. The veteran of over 540 football seasons proceeds to have 600 yards on 180 carries and be a solid contributor.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Is Mahomes really a top 2 QB so far *this* season?

And before anyone assumes I am bashing Patty, I love the dude. Texas boy. Just sayin'

Stats wise he might not be but would you really take 2 other QBs ahead of Mahomes? One of then is Russell Wilson obviously.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is Mahomes really a top 2 QB so far *this* season?

And before anyone assumes I am bashing Patty, I love the dude. Texas boy. Just sayin'

No. But Patty is a made man on these forums and if you are perceived to disrespect him, you will be green lighted for public assassination. 

2 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

Rams or Packers, which team do you think will go further in the playoffs?

Man, tough question.

I’d go with Packers bc they’ve got a much better chance winning their division. The Packers were below average in the 2nd half last year and still made to the NFCCG.

2 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

Stats wise he might not be but would you really take 2 other QBs ahead of Mahomes? One of then is Russell Wilson obviously.

No, he would be #1. I think he is the best player in the NFL. But so far *this* seasons 5 games he has played, he isnt top 2. 

4 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

I agree. But i would also say stat wise and eye test wise, Mahomes hasnt been his 2018 and 2019 self yet in 2020.. outside of the Ravens game. He's still given you that 1 or 2 OMG play just about every game. But his play hasn't even been as good as his stats indicate... so far atleast.

Edited by Bearerofnews

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No, he would be #1. I think he is the best player in the NFL. But so far *this* seasons 5 games he has played, he isnt top 2. 

I would say he hasn’t even played up to that number 6 ranking you posted. He was lucky to get out of two games with wins, and had several dropped INTs.

• Like 1