Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I just have to see the Rams play an actual football team. Bucs have played the Saints, Panthers, Bears, Packers, and have the Raiders next week. Rams do seem to have a complete roster, but they haven’t played a soul yet. 

I agree about the Rams. I want more sample size, but no hate on them at all. The good thing is some of those matchups are coming (Bears, Bucs, Seahawks).

Edited by BearFromArgentina

5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I still think the Cousins signing was a good move for you guys.  It didn't work out, but the idea was correct. 

I agree.  It was the best option available at the time.  Sadly, franchise quarterbacks don't grow on trees, so we did what we could.  I don't fault them for that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BearFromArgentina said:

I agree about the Rams. I want more sample size, but no hate on them at all. The good thing is some of those matchups are coming (Bears, Bucs, Seahawks).

Well I have no doubt they split with Seattle... almost all good teams split with each other. I also think they will beat the Bears, but at least the Bears are a good team. 

The Buc/Ram Week 11 game will be highly interesting. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I remember catching so much flack and being called a "hater" for saying the Packers defense was terrible and that they were not a top-5 team. 

You didn't hear it from me.  Haha.  They might actually be close to a Top-5 team.  Based on the box score, it looks like the GOAT just schooled them today.  There's no shame in losing to the GOAT.

• Like 1