Jump to content
AFlaccoSeagulls

Week 6 General Discussion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I just have to see the Rams play an actual football team. Bucs have played the Saints, Panthers, Bears, Packers, and have the Raiders next week. Rams do seem to have a complete roster, but they haven’t played a soul yet. 

I agree about the Rams. I want more sample size, but no hate on them at all. The good thing is some of those matchups are coming (Bears, Bucs, Seahawks).

Edited by BearFromArgentina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I just have to see the Rams play an actual football team. Bucs have played the Saints, Panthers, Bears, Packers, and have the Raiders next week. Rams do seem to have a complete roster, but they haven’t played a soul yet. 

Fair point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I still think the Cousins signing was a good move for you guys.  It didn't work out, but the idea was correct. 

I agree.  It was the best option available at the time.  Sadly, franchise quarterbacks don't grow on trees, so we did what we could.  I don't fault them for that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BearFromArgentina said:

I agree about the Rams. I want more sample size, but no hate on them at all. The good thing is some of those matchups are coming (Bears, Bucs, Seahawks).

Well I have no doubt they split with Seattle... almost all good teams split with each other. I also think they will beat the Bears, but at least the Bears are a good team. 
 

The Buc/Ram Week 11 game will be highly interesting. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember catching so much flack and being called a "hater" for saying the Packers defense was terrible and that they were not a top-5 team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FinSting said:

Tua just completed a pass for Miami. 

First of hopefully many.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel pretty confident when I say I think this year's Jets team is worse than the 2016 Browns team that went 0-16.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man the big showdown games have not lived up to the hype so far this year.

KC vs Balt

Buff vs Tenn

Pitt vs Clev

TB vs GB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked the box score, and how in the world did flacco lose almost 40 yards on only 3 sacks? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Man the big showdown games have not lived up to the hype so far this year.

KC vs Balt

Buff vs Tenn

Pitt vs Clev

TB vs GB

Hopefully KC@Buff tomorrow is good! Fully expecting an L after KC is coming off of a loss though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Man the big showdown games have not lived up to the hype so far this year.

KC vs Balt

Buff vs Tenn

Pitt vs Clev

TB vs GB

I was hype for that seattle new England Sunday night game and that lived up to the hype and more

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I remember catching so much flack and being called a "hater" for saying the Packers defense was terrible and that they were not a top-5 team. 

You didn't hear it from me.  Haha.  They might actually be close to a Top-5 team.  Based on the box score, it looks like the GOAT just schooled them today.  There's no shame in losing to the GOAT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just checked the box score, and how in the world did flacco lose almost 40 yards on only 3 sacks? 

One of them was for 28 yards alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...