Week 6 - Rams @ 49ers - SNF

RamRod

The offense woke up, now we just need the defense to pull its head out of it’s you know what... I am disgusted with this defense right now... I am sick of these horrible first halfs that we play... one day our defense is going to dig us into a whole our offense won’t be able to climb out of, and so far it’s looking like THIS is that game....

1 minute ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

yeah sure. they still learn the defense. for how long will this be the excuse?

How fast do you expect a young defense with no real off season or pre season to learn a new scheme??? It takes time.... what we’re seeing is a lot of miscommunication and bad positioning, that’s what you’ll get when you’re learning a new scheme...

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

No idea why we decided to start this game passing. Should've established the run right away like we've been doing.

And if Sam Sloman is on this team next week, I'm starting another petition. 

The niners got a corner back, but have been playing with 3rd string corners. It actually makes a lot of sense why they came out passing. Goff just missed throws

I have to be missing something. I don't understand why Henderson isn't in the game the majority of the times (especially at least ONE of the first two drives after halftime), and why we aren't running the ball. The pass is not going to work unless the defense has to worry about the run.

I'm so confused.