Jump to content
RamRod

Week 6 - Rams @ 49ers - SNF

Recommended Posts

Just now, JonStark said:

I have to be missing something. I don't understand why Henderson isn't in the game the majority of the times (especially at least ONE of the first two drives after halftime), and why we aren't running the ball. The pass is not going to work unless the defense has to worry about the run.

I'm so confused. 

yeah I was very confused with Mcvay saying Akers will get a lot of touches and.. he hasn't been in lol I know the niners have a good run d even with injuries.. but I agree they need to keep running

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

I have to be missing something. I don't understand why Henderson isn't in the game the majority of the times (especially at least ONE of the first two drives after halftime), and why we aren't running the ball. The pass is not going to work unless the defense has to worry about the run.

I'm so confused. 

I guess Mcvay thought he could come out slinging....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

So is this it??? Defense comes alive but the offense craps the bed??? Lmao 

hopefully that deep ball opens up the run a little. they need 6 here. and I say 6 because Sloman won't make the xp lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDY10 said:

yeah I was very confused with Mcvay saying Akers will get a lot of touches and.. he hasn't been in lol I know the niners have a good run d even with injuries.. but I agree they need to keep running

Like it seems so obvious to me. The one drive we scored on, Henderson got the rock a ton. The TD itself was only difficult because the penalty pushed us back. That was the only drive we scored on and established the run. Why aren't we continuing to do it. 

Henderson has been great this season, but it seems like Mcvay has his mind made up about this committee thing and will stick to it no matter what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonStark said:

Like it seems so obvious to me. The one drive we scored on, Henderson got the rock a ton. The TD itself was only difficult because the penalty pushed us back. That was the only drive we scored on and established the run. Why aren't we continuing to do it. 

Henderson has been great this season, but it seems like Mcvay has his mind made up about this committee thing and will stick to it no matter what. 

Give it to the hot hand, and Henderson is that hot hand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonStark said:

Like it seems so obvious to me. The one drive we scored on, Henderson got the rock a ton. The TD itself was only difficult because the penalty pushed us back. That was the only drive we scored on and established the run. Why aren't we continuing to do it. 

Henderson has been great this season, but it seems like Mcvay has his mind made up about this committee thing and will stick to it no matter what. 

I think he's honestly just dying to beat the beat up secondary.

 

here we go get the run going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Give it to the hot hand, and Henderson is that hot hand 

He's gonna be the hot hand every game though. Make him the starter and give him 2 of every 3 drives. 

Akers can play the change of pace roll similar to Henderson last year, but Hendo has earned the starting gig. He should be in the Gurley role. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

He's gonna be the hot hand every game though. Make him the starter and give him 2 of every 3 drives. 

Akers can play the change of pace roll similar to Henderson last year, but Hendo has earned the starting gig. He should be in the Gurley role. 

I agree, I was just surprised. I expected Akers to get 15 touches today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable. The run gets you down there and you abandon it on 3rd and 4th. If you know you're going to go for it on 4th, you run it straight up the gut twice. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...