Week 6 - Rams @ 49ers - SNF

RamRod

14 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

The problem with McVay is that he outsmarts himself. 

He always wants to be one step ahead of the opposing defense so he won’t call run plays if the defense doesn’t give him the right look. 

He needs to understand that sometimes it shouldn’t matter what the defense shows as long as it’s working, you keep going with it. Don’t overthink it 

That’s so true. I said it before McVay needs to do what the Titans do and that’s run until the team can actually stop it. The Titans will run the same play over and over if it’s working. Sure the Rams don’t have a back like Henry but their running game is more than capable of dominating games. Don’t get too cute when Henderson is averaging 6ypc and the team in general is averaging 5.6ypc on the ground. 

11 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

That’s so true. I said it before McVay needs to do what the Titans do and that’s run until the team can actually stop it. The Titans will run the same play over and over if it’s working. Sure the Rams don’t have a back like Henry but their running game is more than capable of dominating games. Don’t get too cute when Henderson is averaging 6ypc and the team in general is averaging 5.6ypc on the ground. 

Henderson faced a stacked box 43%  of the time(or somewhere near that) last game and still did what he did. If we can get Akers going as well it'll be scary. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 12:44 PM, NYRamsFan88 said:

A lot of terrible angles and horrendous tackling by the defense... I can’t count how many time Kittle had our ILBs on skates. 

I just have one question... Why is Ebukam still starting on this defense??!!!!! Why???! We need to see more Polite/Patrick...

Rams left 15 points on the field, Kupps two drops that would’ve been TDs, and Sloman with his extra point miss. This needs to get fixed ASAP 

But we got Jalen Ramsey. We don't need upgrade on ILB and DL. we are just fine with very average player at this position. 

Enjoy the missed tackle and the very slow coverage of our ILB for the entire season. 

Maybe they will try to think to upgrade these position in the offseason.