Titans trade LB Kamalei Correa to Jaguars

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Titans a winning franchise?

Since Jon Robinson has taken over in 2016, they’ve had winning record every year and on pace to do it again this season. Plus two playoff appearances, 3 playoff wins and an AFC championship game appearance during that same time. If that’s not a winning franchise (especially compared to the Jags) I don’t know what is.

Edited by TitanSlim

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i thought you meant overall.  not this season.

Nah. Have to imagine a player on a one year deal couldn’t care less if he goes to an 0-5 Cowboys or 0-5 Steelers team compared to a 5-0 Browns or 5-0 Titans. 

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Since Jon Robinson has taken over in 2016, they’ve had winning record every year and on pace to do it again this season. Plus two playoff appearances, 3 playoff wins and an AFC championship game appearance during that same time. If that’s not a winning franchise (especially compared to the Jags) I don’t know what is.

that's 4 years.  what about the years before that?

i consider winning franchises the steelers, packers, ravens, and patriots.  titans don't belong in that category.

i find this very strange, because he actually came on late and made some plays for us down the stretch and in the playoffs as a rotational guy, and we're not exactly swimming in edge depth at the moment, but we've basically just refused to play the guy at all this year. i have to wonder what exactly he did to get in the doghouse like this.

17 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i find this very strange, because he actually came on late and made some plays for us down the stretch and in the playoffs as a rotational guy, and we're not exactly swimming in edge depth at the moment, but we've basically just refused to play the guy at all this year. i have to wonder what exactly he did to get in the doghouse like this.

It is definitely weird to see two good teams with two good defenses (Baltimore and Tennessee) essentially force him out of their teams after complaining about playing time (in Baltimore he and his mom were more or less complaining about his position since we wanted him to be an ILB).

47 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Ouch. Getting traded to a division rival is pretty much your prior team saying your less than worthless 

Maybe it'll light a fire?

Idk, pretty meh about it. Should get a good bit of PT at SAM and a rotational edge. Not a terrible price to pay to get a look at a guy and see if he could be a solid piece/worth extending.