Sign in to follow this  
HOF19

Via internet listening to WFNI Indianapolis.....All day that station campaigning for Brissett to start

all ......ALL !!!!!......The fans calling in say they are begging for Brissett to start.......Is Frank Reich listening ?????

Edited by HOF19

I live in NY Metro area ....So 3-4 years ago I discovered I could get WFNI Indianapolis via the internet ......So I have been tuning in just to get as much Colts news that I could ......GO COLTS !!!!!

As much as I’m disappointed in Rivers I don’t think he is playing as horribly as others are implying. Reich didn’t give Clark much help on Garrett and Garrett got a lot of pressure all game. Rivers didn’t get a whole lot of time to allow routes to develop. So he had to take quick passes. Also the defense was stacking the box. 

Jonathan Taylor has been seeing more 8 man boxes then Mack was (see fourth bullett point in this article https://www.1075thefan.com/kevins-sports-news/colts-wednesday-notebook-darius-leonard-still-not-practicing/ ) 

27% of the time. 

Only injury or end of the year "displaying Brissett to the league" will get him behind center.