Dolphins vs Jets: 1st Game Thread

JetsandI

14 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I had no clue who Lacey is and I work in the industry fulltime. She did voice Meg Griffin though and I watched the preview for this, they own baby goats. How do you think he's going to mess this up? lol

Since it is a sappy tv channel he at least gets happy end.   If anyone cares about that go to watch this film. lol.

Because of COVID 19, hallmark plan was free for a whole summer. I watched most of films on the mysteries channel and I happened to recognize Lacey who was in the Crossword Mysteries series.   I like Cameron Bure and Jill Wagner better.

Edited by JetsandI
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Mims is a go right? In theory, if he and Perine actually get touches that would be a reason to watch this clunker of a game.

Dunno.. He just off the IR.  I am sure Mims will be brought in slowly.  Maybe depend on how is Perriman.

9 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Predictions:

Dolphins by 3 scores

Mims doesn't record a single reception.

Perine has 10 carries for 35 yards

The offensive line gives up 6 sacks

28-9 Dolphins

I think Mims will flash a bit if given the snaps, but I pretty much have the same score. Perriman would have to be who some of the people on here thought he would be for us to have a real shot. They just blew the 49ers out and the 49ers actually had their starters. I have Dolphin players all over my draftkings lineups. 

10 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Since it is a sappy tv channel he at least gets happy end.   If anyone cares about that go to watch this film. lol.

Because of COVID 19, hallmark plan was free for a whole summer. I watched most of films on the mysteries channel and I happened to recognize Lacey who was in the Crossword Mysteries series.   I like Cameron Bure and Jill Wagner better.

Rick do you mean Lacey Chabert ? Believe it or not I watch all her movies on Hallmark. It is very interesting how the Hallmark channel is run they save a lot of money by using many Canadian actors and a lot of scenes at shot in Canada. They save about 25% doing that. But some shows are film on location in Rome and Africa, and other places in the world. Are you saying the Jets should run like Hallmark.

I'm glad they flipped the Charges game to the Miami game. This way we go against Fitz and have a better chance of losing. If we went against Miami towns the end we might have gone against Tua and with our luck probably would have won that game. 

I do think Perine is the bell cow in this game. From what I have read there is no way Gase can give Gore even 10 carries. He knows he is done and has no chose but to play the 4th round pick and see what they have. I think JD has already told him to do this so he will know if Perine is the 3 down back or a 3rd down back. 

Perine will have a good game. 12 carries for 75 yards and a TD. I also think that Crowder gets another 100 years too. 

My prediction is 

Miami 35

Jets 14

Fitz goes off with over 350 yards and 4 TD's.