Dolphins vs Jets: 1st Game Thread

JetsandI

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

There was a lot of speculation he’d be fired if we lost to Denver. He was trying to keep his job 

Chris and JD need to understand the long term impacts of what's going on.  Maybe they had no say? But we all know Gase won't be here next year, why ruin guys and not play rookies?

2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Chris and JD need to understand the long term impacts of what's going on.  Maybe they had no say? But we all know Gase won't be here next year, why ruin guys and not play rookies?

JD has no control over Gase - they are on equal footing when it comes to the organization hierarchy. Chris definitely should be stepping in though.

2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

No we don't know at all.  Jets traded away Adams, refused to pay good money on better players, and then dumped Bell.   All of those still indicate that JD washed the roster for Gase.   We continue theorize that Jets will have new HC next season but we still don't know.

many rookies are hurt so Gase couldn't play them enough. Heck, he did put Becton in even he was hurt.

For Pernie part,   well... Remember the rookie had started hot for Lions' Patricia few years ago but Patricia said not so fast because he had no plan to have a feature RB.  Gase is no different there.

27 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I wonder what the time share between Gore and Perine will be. Especially after on just Monday Gase said that he didn't want to put him in there too quickly.

I think Pernie' sharing time will be increased if Gore rushes well.   If Gore struggled and blamed on OL, Pernie would be held back to limit basic. Something like that other than Gore being banged up.

Trevor Lawrence might be the only person capable of saving this franchise -- not only is he that good, but will in all likelihood lure in a great HC candidate. I have no interest in watching the tandem of Flacco & Gore today, but will be checking in periodically in hope that we don't screw this up. #PhinsUp 

4 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Trevor Lawrence might be the only person capable of saving this franchise -- not only is he that good, but will in all likelihood lure in a great HC candidate. I have no interest in watching the tandem of Flacco & Gore today, but will be checking in periodically in hope that we don't screw this up. #PhinsUp 

FWIW: I still love Sam's potential, Lawrence is just a different level prospect.

On 10/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, rickyt31 said:

I had no clue who Lacey is and I work in the industry fulltime. She did voice Meg Griffin though and I watched the preview for this, they own baby goats. How do you think he's going to mess this up? lol

She is still one of the lead women on the Hallmark movies

• Like 1