Dolphins vs Jets: 1st Game Thread

JetsandI

4 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

The pictures of JD in the box today are hilarious

I'm glad he at least seems to care. If Gase isn't canned after this game then there is very little argument left that Mr Johnson actually gives a damn about winning.

Technically the Jets:

• Won the turnover battle (2-1)
  • Converted more third downs (I think? We might've ruined this at the very end)

And still lost 24-0.

Hell, according to the stats the New York Dumpster Fire actually outrushed them too and had the greater time of possession.

This team isn't just bad. It's historically bad. A bit of turnover luck and a few bounces of the ball are only going to bring us to within two scores of an average team. I remember the winless Lions and the winless Browns, and this Jets team is so much worse than both. Yikes.

Edited by TheChad

I think by the end of the day either Gregg Williams or Gase has to be fired today. Williams is calling out Gase and if the Jets or JD don't make a move it will show that the Johnson don't care about winning and just want the number 1 pick. I have NEVER seen a team tank before the month of September was over. lol

7 hours ago, TheChad said:

I'm glad he at least seems to care. If Gase isn't canned after this game then there is very little argument left that Mr Johnson actually gives a damn about winning.

Technically the Jets:

• Won the turnover battle (2-1)
  • Converted more third downs (I think? We might've ruined this at the very end)

And still lost 24-0.

Hell, according to the stats the New York Dumpster Fire actually outrushed them too and had the greater time of possession.

This team isn't just bad. It's historically bad. A bit of turnover luck and a few bounces of the ball are only going to bring us to within two scores of an average team. I remember the winless Lions and the winless Browns, and this Jets team is so much worse than both. Yikes.

Also I think I saw boxscore at the halftime. Pernie was actually leading in RB. lol.