Dolphins vs Jets: 1st Game Thread

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I'm serious lol. Now I agree he wasn't the issue but he wasn't exactly playing well either. 

lol We're playing one of the worst run defenses and still can't run. Gase thought Gore was worthy of the snaps last week. He's going to place we're he will be used correctly, around weapons, and a better play caller. He's going to look good in KC. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

lol We're playing one of the worst run defenses and still can't run. Gase thought Gore was worthy of the snaps last week. He's going to place we're he will be used correctly, around weapons, and a better play caller. He's going to look good in KC. 

We'll see. People thought Shady McCoy would look good too and De'Anthony Thomas with his explosiveness. Bell lost a step clearly. I do think he'll have an impact on delayed routes in the passing game but as a running, I dont see it. Maybe light boxes will help him. 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol Fitz threw like 6ints against KC, I don't miss him. I'm just mad at the stupid decisions our franchise has made since. 

Of course, both the draft & decisions is why we are at all time low.

Edited by doumeyer

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

We'll see. People thought Shady McCoy would look good too and De'Anthony Thomas with his explosiveness. Bell lost a step clearly. I do think he'll have an impact on delayed routes in the passing game but as a running, I dont see it. Maybe light boxes will help him. 

To be fair, Shady was done in Buffalo and everyone knew that. Thomas wasn't someone who looked good somewhere else, so he was just a bust. 

He won't be a top 5 back, but his rushing averages will look good just on play designs alone. Add that to defenses watching other weapons, he's going to be fine. This is the same offense that replaced Hunt with one of Gases' guys and won the SB. Lost him and still killing it with a rookie RB. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

To be fair, Shady was done in Buffalo and everyone knew that. Thomas wasn't someone who looked good somewhere else, so he was just a bust. 

He won't be a top 5 back, but his rushing averages will look good just on play designs alone. Add that to defenses watching other weapons, he's going to be fine. This is the same offense that replaced Hunt with one of Gases' guys and won the SB. Lost him and still killing it with a rookie RB. 

Which means it isn't Bell its the system or better yet Mahomes and the fact that the defense has to respect his abilities as a thrower.