Dolphins vs Jets: 1st Game Thread

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Did they say Flacco & Gase are talking for the first time? Wow

Gase is a weirdo. He reminds me of a boss that I once had. He never talked to anybody. Just manage from behind the scenes.

Gase has way too much pride to accept that his play calling sucks. He is the worse head coach I have seen in a long time of watching professional football.

Just now, kilahchris said:

Gase is a weirdo. He reminds me of a boss that I once had. He never talked to anybody. Just manage from behind the scenes.

Gase has way too much pride to accept that his play calling sucks. He is the worse head coach I have seen in a long time of watching professional football.

Did the Jets finally release that bum Herndon

Just now, D82 said:

Hope you guys keep him on under the next regime. 

We're going to lose guys like him because of the poor decision making by coaches and the new coaches coming in not knowing what they can really do before trying to bring in their guys. 

If something does not work and has not work for 5 straight weeks. Why not change the approach. 

Even a half decent head coach make adjustments are even try. ....... or just show even just a little bit of emotion to light a fire under a player.

Adam Gase stands there the whole game with the same approach and the same retarded look on his face. It will be a blessing if he fired early tomorrow morning. The sooner he is gone the faster this team can make progress. He is the single reason why Jets are as bad as they are.

Edited by kilahchris