Thursday Night Football: Patriots @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Bucs
    • The always popular hipster 3rd option...

Just now, footbull3196 said:

Expecting a Patriots win simply because Tampa is the only place where Belichick has never won and he has to get that monkey off his back

It's the only thing holding him back from consensus best there is, best there ever was; that first win in Tampa. :D

Too much is being said about the Pats' pass defence, not enough is being said about how well the Pats' passing offence matches up against our banged up/ semi garbage secondary. If the Bucs are putting up points, Brady will have more than enough opportunities to hang tough.

For the Bucs to have a chance, I feel like we'll need to score over 35 points. If we get behind early (2 scores) and can't stop Brady, put the children to bed before it gets any uglier.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Too much is being said about the Pats' pass defence, not enough is being said about how well the Pats' passing offence matches up against our banged up/ semi garbage secondary. If the Bucs are putting up points, Brady will have more than enough opportunities to hang tough.

For the Bucs to have a chance, I feel like we'll need to score over 35 points. If we get behind early (2 scores) and can't stop Brady, put the children to bed before it gets any uglier.

Kwonn, Lavonte and Ward still out? Or do they play?

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Kwonn, Lavonte and Ward still out? Or do they play?

Kwon is definitely out.

Lavonte, Ward and Tandy (our other starting safety) are all doubtful. I don't anticipate any of them playing.

Rookie second rounder Justin Evans starts alongside everybody's favourable baller, Chris Conte.

Its a shame more than anything - I wanted to see what Kwon and Lavonte had going against Brady and that passing game.

Archived