Week 6 GDT: New Era of Cowboys Football! The return of the Red Rifle vs “The Future”

textaz03

HE is not attune to this offense and receivers...   Coop and Lamb have been open.. and they have gotten 1 target is all I think..  And yes he has had time to make some deep throws, but has been zeroed in it seems on his first read.  At least going forward he will have game tape to figure out what's happening I guess..  

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

HE is not attune to this offense and receivers...   Coop and Lamb have been open.. and they have gotten 1 target is all I think..  And yes he has had time to make some deep throws, but has been zeroed in it seems on his first read.  At least going forward he will have game tape to figure out what's happening I guess..  

He did come to a new team and system with no real offseasons or snaps to learn. Covid has really f'd up this team

1 minute ago, D82 said:

I think this needs to repeated and repeated.    I mean that really was a good play call and play design. Executed almost perfectly except one of our clutch players who's made some awesome catches drops the pass.   Season in nutshell. 

11 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

What is with our receiver rotation?

We have been running a ton of quick hitters slants to the WR, TE..  Wilson is quick and slippery and won't get the same attention as Lamb  or Coop and can turn those type of passes into positive yards though I don't understand why Brown....