Week 6 GDT: New Era of Cowboys Football! The return of the Red Rifle vs “The Future”

textaz03

I am pretty sore the Rams game not that it matters we had a few snaps with the lead in the first half.   We also had snaps late against the Giants with the lead.   Still it is my view until the Giants game our D was terrible at getting any key stops. Keeping teams from scoring TD’s.  It is also true one major issue of the team is the turn overs (teams leading league in turn over margins are not winning many games).   Still I think it is fair to see the defense did little games 2-3-4 to slow down the other offense amd the only time we win was when we had the ball last with a real shot at it.     

I do think though a huge part of that Wes no preseason with new defense and injuries across all phases of the defense 

For the record I thought our D did better against Giants but we need to improve there still Gregory will be important.   I want to get Awuzi back but we haven’t any word in him yet.  LVE looks ready. With Smith blitzing a lot getting him to help cover middle would help

13 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Will Murray put up the elusive 300 yard pasig 10t rushing on our defense Sunday?  I know it will be close. 

If our offense can keep the game remotely competitive and keep the Cardinals in normal offense, I would expect he'll go for 300 and 100. If the game is out of reach by the 4th quarter, maybe not.

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

This must be an attempt to look interested in signing someone, without actually being interested in signing anyone.

Nah, this is just an attempt to negotiate down David Irving.  They’re trying to prove there is a DT market out there... like if David doesn’t sign with us, no big deal Walter Palmore’s still out there.