Week 6 GDT: New Era of Cowboys Football! The return of the Red Rifle vs “The Future”

textaz03

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

For a franchise that prided itself on being ahead of the curve...we sure have lagged behind for a long, long time...

Thanks Jerry. 

As I’ve said for years, it all starts with him. Until he dies, this team will never win anything. He doesn’t hold anyone accountable, wants a bunch of “yes” men working for him, and cares far more about making money and being “relevant” than he does about winning.

You guys are laughable, comparing Dak a guy who's had what 3 years in this system to a guy in Dalton whos had ONE week to prepare with the first team. 

People kept saying Dalton wouldn't be a big drop off, they said that thinking he would have an offensive line to block for him. 

1 minute ago, buddy_z34 said:

You guys are laughable, comparing Dak a guy who's had what 3 years in this system to a guy in Dalton whos had ONE week to prepare with the first team. 

People kept saying Dalton wouldn't be a big drop off, they said that thinking he would have an offensive line to block for him. 

Kellen's only been OC for one year...

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Seeing Dalton play really makes me realize we have had a TON of years of amazing QB play from Romo to Dak. 

Sigh.

Crazy to think the last guy who you guys had questionable play from was... Drew Bledsoe. I feel old.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

As I’ve said for years, it all starts with him. Until he dies, this team will never win anything. He doesn’t hold anyone accountable, wants a bunch of “yes” men working for him, and cares far more about making money and being “relevant” than he does about winning.

He's an owner. Why should he change it up when he's making money?? Sure he wants to win but making money will always be #1 for any owner of any business