Week 6 GDT: New Era of Cowboys Football! The return of the Red Rifle vs “The Future”

textaz03

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

EXACTLY. Hit him in the wallet. It’s the only thing he cares about. As long as people are stupid enough to keep going to games and keep buying merchandise, his behavior won’t change. Because spending money tells him that people will stay loyal regardless of the steaming pile of dog sh!t that he puts on the field.

Stop. Supporting. Him.

That's why I haven't bought any type of Cowboys merchandise in over a decade. Anything I've gotten it's been from gifts. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

EXACTLY. Hit him in the wallet. It’s the only thing he cares about. As long as people are stupid enough to keep going to games and keep buying merchandise, his behavior won’t change. Because spending money tells him that people will stay loyal regardless of the steaming pile of dog sh!t that he puts on the field.

Stop. Supporting. Him.

This is NEVER going to happen. It’s great to individually protest the Joneses, but to expect a massive amount of people to do so is unrealistic imo. 

Ok I skimmed through about every 2 of 3 pages on here. So If I missed one or 2 posters posting, I will apologize ahead of time. But there seems to be a few posters who would come on here and on every SINGLE BAD pass by Dak, say something stupid and negative ..

YET I DIDN'T SEE A SINGLE FREAKIN POST TONIGHT!!! After they got what they wanted..

If that is NOT the definition of trolling, I don't know what is.

The Cowboys disappointing almost yearly for 25 years or so, nothing new. But at least here I could share my "misery loves company" therapy.

But with Dallas sucking and Trolls allowed to troll, it becomes really freakin hard to stay active..

But before I go I would like to tell those who have been putting up the "good fight", God Bless. and for our "special few" Congrats, you got what you wanted!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Ok I skimmed through about every 2 of 3 pages on here. So If I missed one or 2 posters posting, I will apologize ahead of time. But there seems to be a few posters who would come on here and on every SINGLE BAD pass by Dak, say something stupid and negative ..

YET I DIDN'T SEE A SINGLE FREAKIN POST TONIGHT!!! After they got what they wanted..

The Cowboys disappointing almost yearly for 25 years or so, nothing new. But at least here I could share my "misery loves company" therapy.

But with Dallas sucking and Trolls allowed to troll, it becomes really freakin hard to stay active..

But before I go I would like to tell those who have been putting up the "good fight", God Bless. and for our "special few" Congrats, you got what you wanted!!

Oh, they were NOWHERE to be found. Trolls hid under the bridge. They will be back when Dalton has a good game.

Edited by Matts4313

Mike McCarthy after Cowboys’ 38-10 loss to the Cardinals: “I felt like our preparation coming into the game was our best this year.”McCarthy

after Cowboys’ 38-10 loss to the Cardinals: “I felt like our preparation coming into the game was our best this year.”

18 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:
Mike McCarthy after Cowboys’ 38-10 loss to the Cardinals: “I felt like our preparation coming into the game was our best this year.”McCarthy

after Cowboys’ 38-10 loss to the Cardinals: “I felt like our preparation coming into the game was our best this year.”

That speaks volumes. In a bad way

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I mean, I think it’s pretty evident they’re trolling now...but...

A lot of people crowing on here.   It isn’t trolling to disagree on team management and building.  Its all just make believe anyway for non-decision makers ie fans.

So your conclusion from a game which was an utter team disaster is Dak is wonderful and Dalton is terrible?   

Back ups in NFL don’t get reps.  They get mental reps and often run scout team.   So under best of circumstances they often don’t play well when asked too.  Often the game they sub in they play well, but following Several weeks they play bad.  You can’t get back training camp reps, in season is mostly game planning.

Dalton didn’t miss blocks, he didn’t fumble a bunch of times he didn’t give up tons of touchdowns and first downs. He didn’t play well for certain.    Dak would have lost that game too.  You were losing with Dak.   I said it about Foles and I will say it about Dalton - it is unfair to judge a back up early into getting starts in mid season.   You have to give it at least 3 weeks.  

The question anyway was never does Dak suck, the question is what percentage of team resources do you put into him.  Its not trolling to disagree on that point.  

I am not a Cowboy fan, but I think you can’t win while paying Dak as an elite QB or it will seriously hinder that.  I said it before season and this game has not changed my mind.

Not concern about Dak. Dak will get franchise and play again 2021. He will prob. get a contract afterwards once we start restructuring or cutting people in 2022.

Dalton didn't play well but he was playing with the 2nd string OLINE. The highest paid RB in the NFL fumbled twice in Cards territorial. Then you got the worst Cowboys defense in history defending. Play calling couldn't go deep because the OLINE can't handle 4 man much less 5 man pressure so we are limited to 5 yard passes. Gallup dropped a TD pass. Special Teams again had 12 men on the field. Crawford hit with a taunting penalty??? WTF was that???!!! CUT HIM. 

Last night was atrocious and an embarrassment to this franchise. Whats even worse is that we are in first place in the division. If we made the playoffs we will stand no chance. Time to tank (not for lawerence) and try for a top 10 or even top 5 pick. That stat last night about teams not being in a conference playoff since 1995 ... you see the star associated with other teams that are associated to losing. That was a tough pill to swallow. Every year is the same year..."just wait til next year". It starts at the top..I agree with most of everyone on here, we will not see a change or wining once Jerry is gone. Until then, be prepared for the SSDD mediocre seasons. 

Have no dog in this fight but it seems premature to judge Dalton based on this team implosion. Zeke's fumbles, dropped passes, an int where the receiver was tackled but no PI, mangled O line (which has been an issue all year). This team was not hitting on any cylinders. Time will tell if it is an anomaly or if the team has given up which is a coaching issue not a Dalton issue at this point. 

42 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

Have no dog in this fight but it seems premature to judge Dalton based on this team implosion. Zeke's fumbles, dropped passes, an int where the receiver was tackled but no PI, mangled O line (which has been an issue all year). This team was not hitting on any cylinders. Time will tell if it is an anomaly or if the team has given up which is a coaching issue not a Dalton issue at this point. 

No, clearly the issue is bigger than Dalton. The reason you see him being harped on is because some in this fan base seemed to think we'd do just fine without Dak. 

• Like 2