Jump to content
Deadpulse

Official FF BSET - Nomination Thread

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

probably just one day polls to get it hashed out. Three at once, shouldnt take too long 

the only issue is that breaking a tie between, say, 10th place and 11th place must take some intrigue away if those shows ever matched up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

the only issue is that breaking a tie between, say, 10th place and 11th place must take some intrigue away if those shows ever matched up

personally, I would prefer to see ties broken by # of total ballots, or highest point on a single ballot, etc., as opposed to a vote off for the reason you mentioned 

75% of the time it won't even affect which seed it ultimately get

the only real tiebreaker necessary imo is if there is a tie for the final spot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

personally, I would prefer to see ties broken by # of total ballots, or highest point on a single ballot, etc., as opposed to a vote off for the reason you mentioned 

75% of the time it won't even affect which seed it ultimately get

the only real tiebreaker necessary imo is if there is a tie for the final spot

I would say total ballots should be the tiebreaker bc more people like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Parks & Rec

Community

30 Rock
The Office
Arrested Development
Brooklyn 99
Justice League
Superstore
Game of Thrones
Law & Order: SVU
Friends
DBZ
Law & Order
New Girl
Archer
South Park
The Mandalorian
Jeopardy
The Good Place
How I Met Your Mother
Whose Line is it Anyway?
Criminal Minds
So You Think You Can Dance
Party Down
Modern Family
Psych
Californication
Entourage
The League
Family Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I would say total ballots should be the tiebreaker bc more people like it

This is something I hadn't considered yet

 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

the only issue is that breaking a tie between, say, 10th place and 11th place must take some intrigue away if those shows ever matched up

A lot of the ties are 3 and 4 way ties, so that wouldnt be an issue for them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Deadpulse are you running the tourney 3 matches in 1 poll, or 1 vs 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Deadpulse are you running the tourney 3 matches in 1 poll, or 1 vs 1?

3 in 1 probably

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deadpulse said:

3 in 1 probably

 

good, i think thats the best option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.  The Wire

2.  Breaking Bad

3.  Better Call Saul

4.  The Walking Dead

5.  Sopranos

6.  M*A*S*H

7.  The Rockford Files

8.  The Tonight Show w/ Johnny Carson

9.  Ozark

10.  24

11.  All in the Family

12.  Monty Python's Flying Circus

13.  The Twilight Zone

14.  Law and Order

15.  Midsomer Murders

16.  House of Cards

17.  The Office (US)

18.  Person of Interest

19.  The Shield

20.  Homeland

21.  Oz

22.  Arrested Development

23.  Cheers

24.  NYPD Blue

25.  Seinfeld

26.  Bosch

27.  The IT Crowd

28.  Gunsmoke

29.  Boardwalk Empire

30.  Deadwood

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Deadpulse in your bracket, you have 1 vs 63 and 2 vs 64

That also persists with the whole bracket. Numbers should add up to 65

Edited by Malfatron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Hell on Wheels

2. Suits

3. Stargate Atlantis 

4. Stargate SG1

5. Rick and Morty

6. South Park

7. Family Guy

8. American Dad

9. Bobs Burgers

10. Archer

11. Futurama

12. Simpsons

13. Disenchantment

14. House 

15. Always Sunny in Philly

16. Walking Dead

17. Fear the walking dead

18. Dark Matter

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Deadpulse in your bracket, you have 1 vs 63 and 2 vs 64

That also persists with the whole bracket. Numbers should add up to 65

I dont think I understand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I dont think I understand 

The number 1 (highest) show should be against the number 64(lowest) show.

right now, its 1 vs 63.

 

the seed matchups should all add up to 65.

(like seed 20 vs seed 45)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no particular order and probably forgetting a bunch

Star Trek The Next Generation

Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Death Note

Babylon 5

Death Parade

Star Trek

Firefly

Futurama

Farscape

Game of Thrones

Made in Abyss

One Punch Man

Steins;Gate

Battlestar Galactica (remake)

Erased

Log Horizon

Quantum Leap

Rick & Morty

 

I almost certainly forgot about some things but I was told to hurry this in or be fined.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...