Dexter: New Blood - Ep 1

INbengalfan

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

A little worried about the Harrison of it all - could easily become contrived. 

I think Deb as his inner voice worked very well, he needed a different dynamic to Harry with his new life and Deb was the perfect character to do it

Concerned about his sloppy first kill, should create drama but I just want THE Dexter, not some old man who can't cut it anymore

I would like Hannah, but thats mostly because I love Yvonne 

Very happy that all of our promo material was 99% from episode 1

Yeah didn’t come into this thinking I needed anything with Harrison…but willing to see where it goes.

Was happy about them not showing a lot too.

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

This was huge. I was really hoping they weren't going to save the Harrison reveal since we already knew it was going to happen. 

I did like how they initially "tricked us" though. We all knew there'd be no reason to incorporate him into the show just for Dexter to turn him away so Dexter accepting him was inevitable. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

30 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I did like how they initially "tricked us" though. We all knew there'd be no reason to incorporate him into the show just for Dexter to turn him away so Dexter accepting him was inevitable. 

Yeah I actually thought he was going to be kidnapped at the station but very interested to see where they take his character. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Yeah I actually thought he was going to be kidnapped at the station but very interested to see where they take his character. 

How much yall think he knows? Like did Hannah lay it all out? Did everyone in Miami figure out he was a serial killer post mortem?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

How much yall think he knows? Like did Hannah lay it all out? Did everyone in Miami figure out he was a serial killer post mortem?

Great questions I never thought of as well as the scenario Jon presented! I like it. This show can go a lot of different directions as a result of these questions. 

The kidnapping Harrison and introducing our villain could've been a route they chose. Instead, they went wholesome. My heart was warmed as a result lol

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

To be able to track him down in the middle of no where, he has to know something. Maybe Hanna kept the serial killer thing hidden though so that Dexter could tell him if he wants to. I hope they explain how he found him in detail. 

• Like 1