Chiefs sign RB Le'Veon Bell

RaidersAreOne

Not sure I’d want him and his attitude anywhere near Edwards-Helaire if I’m the KC front office but obviously massive boom potential on this move. KC really doesn’t need him at all though so I imagine if he starts to act up at all he’ll be cut quickly. 

Edited by Rodjahs12

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Guy towards the end of his career signs with the team with the best odds to win it all. Feel like I've read the story before. 

He's 28 and has < 2000 career touches. I'd say it's premature to call him nearing the end of his career. 

• Like 1

Does he have much left to offer? Who knows for sure, but if hes going to have success again going to Andy Reid isn't the worst option. We also have to remember this thing called Covid so having depth is more important this year than ever, I expect he will be on a short leash there in KC. They seem to have a good locker room so I doubt they put up with much BS if he causes any. Low risk move with the potential to be a good one