Chiefs sign RB Le'Veon Bell

RaidersAreOne

Good for both teams, but I wish people would stop acting like this is the same LeVeon Bell from 4 or 5 years ago, because it isnt.   Even in 2017, as a RUNNER, he didnt look as explosive as he did in previous years.    

I do think he will be a nice addition for them and as a tandem back he should be terrific, especially out of the backfield.   Just saying that, as bad as Gase and the Jets are, Bell's skills as a runner were diminishing before that.   However, I think the Chiefs were possibly the best landing spot for him....since he wont have to be the feature back and he has top shelf offensive talent around him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Chiefs fans, as someone who was on your side of these kinda things not so long ago, don't listen to the haters. 

Agreed. I just would be weary of a poor man's Antonio Brown-Pats situation like last year. When it happened everyone was like, "Hand them the trophy. They are overloaded at wide receiver. This isn't even fair. The NFL sucks. Just skip to the Super Bowl."

That was the initial reaction.

In that sense, and because the both come from the Steelers, it seems similar.

But this is much less dramatic and certainly not a distraction like AB was.

55 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's been the weirdest year. I'm in 11th of a 12 person league... But I lead the league in scoring. Everyone has a career game against me...

Tell me about it! The 1st place team in my league is undefeated 9/12 in scoring and 12/12 in points against.

meanwhile i’m fighting for a playoff spot and lead the league in scoring at 745 pts the next person has 690

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Well he's gonna have to pick up his production. Age doesn't mean anything if you're not producing. I know his supporting cast has something to do with it but how much? Guess we'll find out

Imagine stacking the box against Patrick Mahomes like Bell has seen his entire time in NY

Are the chiefs freaking out after a loss? I don't understand this for the chiefs. Bell is a lazy ****. That's why he signed with the chiefs. He knew he'd be 2nd-3rd string and still be on a winning team. But I don't think it will take long for the chiefs to see how lazy he is. I guess it makes sense strictly for depth purposes. 

Clyde is everything they hoped for. They just need to use him more.