Week 6 GDT: Texans vs Titans

Pastor Dillon

Pretty much every single FA dollar and draft pick needs to go towards the defense. Watt and Reid need to be the only returning starters, PJ Hall can work in the rotation - but that's about it.

Deshaun Watson played a signature game - he should have walked away with the W. This is on Ka'imi and that defense.

This one stings because at 2-4 we still have playoff hope, at 1-5 its finished. 

Now this season is about getting younger guys reps on defense, and letting the offense stat pad for watson future hof resume. 

I hate giving a competitor a top 5 pick, and now weve managed to do it for both the browns and the dolphins 

Just now, ET80 said:

I have hope for the season though - the Titans are a better team, and we went punch for punch with them. It basically came down to the coin toss...

Playoffs might be a tough call, but the Texans will spoil a few seasons.

nah, this team will fold, especially on defense now that the playoffs are out

Such a shame they couldn’t pull out the win. Romeo definitely made the right call going for 2 though. He knew his defense wouldn’t be able to hold them from scoring at the end of the 4th or OT and he was right!

Also, AJ Brown’s knee was definitely down out of bounds before his other foot hit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

nah, this team will fold, especially on defense now that the playoffs are out

I get that the defense will fold, but I can't see Deshaun Watson folding. He's actually finding another gear now that BoB is gone.

That's going to win games, we're not playing Derrick Henry every week.