Week 6 GDT - Lions in the Superdome - Oct 15 Noon CST

Dome

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lions have won 3 in a row. Stafford will be a good test for our defense. And that defense is no joke either. Should be a close one regardless.

Detroit will let us know exactly where we are as a team because they will test on on all 3 levels.

2 hours ago, BossierWhoDat said:

Looking at the upcoming schedule, I feel like we will go 1-1 with the Lions and Packers games. I'm hoping we win the Lions game so we can FINALLY have a winning record!

I think this Saints team has a chance to beat either or both the Lions and Packers. Obviously there's a chance they could lose both too, but I don't think the Packers are an automatic loss.

23 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

I think this Saints team has a chance to beat either or both the Lions and Packers. Obviously there's a chance they could lose both too, but I don't think the Packers are an automatic loss.

Packers don't look so hot this year. We're definitely capable of beating both. I think losing both is just as likely though and going 1-1 is by far the most likely outcome. 

On 10/6/2017 at 11:19 AM, Mid Iowa said:

Perhaps this will be a great preview of what Jim Bob Cooter is capable of?

I still chuckle every time.

I don't know if I'll be able to take him seriously as a coach. 

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

Bad News?  Panthers keep winning, and look like inevitable division winners.  Good News?  Lions look beatable, and we play them next.

Everyone looks beatable until we face them 

Archived