Patriots cancel practice and media availability amid rumors of more positive tests

pwny

NFL really screwed the Pats by forcing them to travel to KC and then forcing them to use KC's small enclosed locker room. Luckily the Pats/BB are going above and beyond the NFL's garbage efforts to stem the spread of the virus by practicing with masks and even cancelling practices when the NFL is recommending they continue on as if it's business as usual. Shame on the NFL for putting money over the players/coaches health. Shame on the ignorant fans unaware of the situation giving the NFL a pass as well.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

nope, it's pats, they get a pass from goodell. Just carry on shall we👏

is this game going to happen this week? Lets see of the goodwills find an  excuse

Now when you try to hold water in your hands, do you always spread out your fingers?

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

nope, it's pats, they get a pass from goodell. Just carry on shall we👏

is this game going to happen this week? Lets see of the goodwills find an  excuse

I mean, 3 positive tests is a little different than 20+, no?

23 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Why dont they just do testing of all players and whoever has 3 negative tests in a row has to play. If they Patriots have to sit players, thats what practice squad guys are for. I dont know how they can posssibly push this game back and not play. If worst comes to worst have the Pats just forfeit.

or... the nfl could have done a better job planning for this and no teams should be forfeiting due to a god damn pandemic, it's insane people even WANT to see forfeits 

8 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

or... the nfl could have done a better job planning for this and no teams should be forfeiting due to a god damn pandemic, it's insane people even WANT to see forfeits 

Or the players could just be less of idiots and put a mask on and social distance like the rest of the country

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Or the players could just be less of idiots and put a mask on and social distance like the rest of the country

you mean the country that isn't social distancing? what? and the "rest of the country" doesn't play a contact sport for a living 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hang on...are you saying Goodell favors US?!

Pro tip, everyone outside of New England sees just how much the NFL and Goodell favors the Pats. 

NE fans just can't accept that their team actually cheated so they see the punishment they received as some kind of vindictive attack by Goodell. 

7 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Pro tip, everyone outside of New England sees just how much the NFL and Goodell favors the Pats. 

NE fans just can't accept that their team actually cheated so they see the punishment they received as some kind of vindictive attack by Goodell. 

Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong. 

In all seriousness I think the officiating comes out in the wash but the Deflategate and Bengals filming incident were absurd. Absolutely held to a higher standard than anyone else and still find a way to win. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Sad acts like yourself haven't bothered to actually do their research and find that the whole deflategate thing was a massive load of BS that couldn't be proven. Any chance to explain the success as 'cheating' though, you weirdos will take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxXsEltyas

To get picks taken away for something that wasn't proven, plus suspension...how do you come to the conclusion that the clown favors us? Give me examples.

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Sad acts like yourself haven't bothered to actually do their research and find that the whole deflategate thing was a massive load of BS that couldn't be proven. Any chance to explain the success as 'cheating' though, you weirdos will take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxXsEltyas

To get picks taken away for something that wasn't proven, plus suspension...how do you come to the conclusion that the clown favors us? Give me examples.

Lets be adults here and avoid childish name calling.

I'm not here to rehash the details of how the Patriots cheated and why they were punished. I'm merely pointing out that New England fans feel Goodell is out the get them while nearly every other fan base believe that the NFL and Goodell protect the Patriots. The Patriots and their local media are VERY good at building up this us against the world underdog mentality, so its no surprise that you all feel a certain way. 

You would think though, that when you see nearly everyone is in agreement that your team messed up and the league protected them, that maybe, just maybe, your being fed a spin story by your team.

Be mad or don't be mad. I don't really care. Just carry yourself a little bit better and avoid stooping to name calling. It's a bad look for you.

17 minutes ago, drew39k said:

I'm not here to rehash the details of how the Patriots cheated and why they were punished. I'm merely pointing out that New England fans feel Goodell is out the get them while nearly every other fan base believe that the NFL and Goodell protect the Patriots.

Go on then, examples?

You would think though, that when you see nearly everyone is in agreement that your team messed up and the league protected them, that maybe, just maybe, your being fed a spin story by your team.

Be mad or don't be mad. I don't really care. Just carry yourself a little bit better and avoid stooping to name calling. It's a bad look for you.

You know what's a bad look for you? Almost entirely what you've written. You are sore, and instead of facing facts and allowing yourself to be proven wrong, you double down and try and turn it around to me 'stooping'.

I've given you a link to show how absurd deflategate was and why this is relevant to the conversation (i.e Goodell hamstrung us for it), and there's plenty more that debunk it. Now it's your turn to show how Goodell protects NE. @lancerman

Edited by Hunter2_1