MNF GDT: Chiefs @ Bills

Trentwannabe

The Bills should start having O Canada played at all their home games like the Sabres do, to acknowledge their large Canadian fan base. That's something the Lions (and for that matter, all Detroit teams) should also do.

Of course, with the current stadium set to be replaced, I could see it being built on the Canadian side of the Buffalo/Niagara Falls metro area, which would make the Bills the first NFL team to play all its home games in Canada.

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm not very confident in this game tbh. I expect a high scoring game but nothing over the first 5 games indicates that well be able to stop Mahomes through the air especially with this non existent pass rush

The teams that have had success against KC have dropped 7 or 8 guys in the secondary. They’ve managed to get pressure with 3. If we have any hope it’s Oliver and Hughes stepping up big time tonight.

The rain may help us. 

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The teams that have had success against KC have dropped 7 or 8 guys in the secondary. They’ve managed to get pressure with 3. If we have any hope it’s Oliver and Hughes stepping up big time tonight.

The rain may help us. 

Too bad our pass rush sucks LOL. I need 2 Tre picks tonight.

Not sure  what all that O Canada talk is about but I will move on from that and just say not happening Bills will be in Downtown Buffalo or stay in Orchard Park Area. Do not see them going any where north of that.

As for the pass rusher, Jerry has led the league in pressures however he has yet to catch on with a sack. So he has always been a presence to cause pressure but can never follow through. I also heard McD say last week they will shorten the pass rush rotation and expect to only see Addison, Hughes out there with a very little change through out the game by adding other guys to the mix, unless fatigued. 

I am not a fan of this game but I think it will be high scoring as both defenses have struggled this year. I see Norman consistently being picked on tonight with Hardman. I also see Turon being picked on too by Kelce. The Lbs will have a handful tonight as well. It is going to have to come down to the offense and not making any to no mistakes in order to stay in it. The bills offense needs to take their time and eat as much clock as possible, along with the field position needing to be in our favor if we give them short field mahomes will eat the defense up. This is one of those games that McD needs to adjust from last week because this game is key. We do not need a 2011 debacle to happen again where we started off 4-1 and ended up collapsing. 

If we lose this game it will only put us 1.5 games ahead of the phins. This is also a game that will show the nation that we are pretenders if we loose, as it will be back to back weeks of primetime games and laying a goose egg isn't something we want. With that said I do not see us having enough to win this game and miss out 42-28.

Edited by soflbillsfan