Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

MNF GDT: Chiefs @ Bills

Recommended Posts

Big AFC matchup this Monday in Orchard Park. Two teams with Super Bowl aspirations are coming off tough and or embarrassing losses.

Who needs the win more? Which QB can throw farther? Does Buffalo defense finally show up? Is it going to snow? 
 

Let’s discuss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the Bills will get back Matt Milano, John Brown and Tre White for this huge game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills should start having O Canada played at all their home games like the Sabres do, to acknowledge their large Canadian fan base. That's something the Lions (and for that matter, all Detroit teams) should also do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, with the current stadium set to be replaced, I could see it being built on the Canadian side of the Buffalo/Niagara Falls metro area, which would make the Bills the first NFL team to play all its home games in Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pf9 said:

Of course, with the current stadium set to be replaced, I could see it being built on the Canadian side of the Buffalo/Niagara Falls metro area, which would make the Bills the first NFL team to play all its home games in Canada.

Never going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not very confident in this game tbh. I expect a high scoring game but nothing over the first 5 games indicates that well be able to stop Mahomes through the air especially with this non existent pass rush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm not very confident in this game tbh. I expect a high scoring game but nothing over the first 5 games indicates that well be able to stop Mahomes through the air especially with this non existent pass rush

The teams that have had success against KC have dropped 7 or 8 guys in the secondary. They’ve managed to get pressure with 3. If we have any hope it’s Oliver and Hughes stepping up big time tonight.

The rain may help us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The teams that have had success against KC have dropped 7 or 8 guys in the secondary. They’ve managed to get pressure with 3. If we have any hope it’s Oliver and Hughes stepping up big time tonight.

The rain may help us. 

Too bad our pass rush sucks LOL. I need 2 Tre picks tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Too bad our pass rush sucks LOL. I need 2 Tre picks tonight.

But Joe B said Hughes is winning at a great rate lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure  what all that O Canada talk is about but I will move on from that and just say not happening Bills will be in Downtown Buffalo or stay in Orchard Park Area. Do not see them going any where north of that.

As for the pass rusher, Jerry has led the league in pressures however he has yet to catch on with a sack. So he has always been a presence to cause pressure but can never follow through. I also heard McD say last week they will shorten the pass rush rotation and expect to only see Addison, Hughes out there with a very little change through out the game by adding other guys to the mix, unless fatigued. 

I am not a fan of this game but I think it will be high scoring as both defenses have struggled this year. I see Norman consistently being picked on tonight with Hardman. I also see Turon being picked on too by Kelce. The Lbs will have a handful tonight as well. It is going to have to come down to the offense and not making any to no mistakes in order to stay in it. The bills offense needs to take their time and eat as much clock as possible, along with the field position needing to be in our favor if we give them short field mahomes will eat the defense up. This is one of those games that McD needs to adjust from last week because this game is key. We do not need a 2011 debacle to happen again where we started off 4-1 and ended up collapsing. 

If we lose this game it will only put us 1.5 games ahead of the phins. This is also a game that will show the nation that we are pretenders if we loose, as it will be back to back weeks of primetime games and laying a goose egg isn't something we want. With that said I do not see us having enough to win this game and miss out 42-28.

Edited by soflbillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think with Milano out , (and with no Sammy Watkins), that we are going to get a high dose of Travis Kelce tonight...

Edited by Maxmw22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Trentwannabe if we lose tonight you a permabanned from GDT’s. 2 losses in a row....you get the blame!!

 

Rooting for the Bills for your sake a little bit extra tonight!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

@Trentwannabe if we lose tonight you a permabanned from GDT’s. 2 losses in a row....you get the blame!!

 

Rooting for the Bills for your sake a little bit extra tonight!!

I won’t do GDT for weekday games at least. At least I don’t  post mine hours before the game like some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...