Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

MNF GDT: Chiefs @ Bills

Big AFC matchup this Monday in Orchard Park. Two teams with Super Bowl aspirations are coming off tough and or embarrassing losses.

Who needs the win more? Which QB can throw farther? Does Buffalo defense finally show up? Is it going to snow? 

Let’s discuss!

Looks like the Bills will get back Matt Milano, John Brown and Tre White for this huge game. 

The Bills should start having O Canada played at all their home games like the Sabres do, to acknowledge their large Canadian fan base. That's something the Lions (and for that matter, all Detroit teams) should also do.

Of course, with the current stadium set to be replaced, I could see it being built on the Canadian side of the Buffalo/Niagara Falls metro area, which would make the Bills the first NFL team to play all its home games in Canada.

9 hours ago, pf9 said:

Of course, with the current stadium set to be replaced, I could see it being built on the Canadian side of the Buffalo/Niagara Falls metro area, which would make the Bills the first NFL team to play all its home games in Canada.

Never going to happen.

I'm not very confident in this game tbh. I expect a high scoring game but nothing over the first 5 games indicates that well be able to stop Mahomes through the air especially with this non existent pass rush

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm not very confident in this game tbh. I expect a high scoring game but nothing over the first 5 games indicates that well be able to stop Mahomes through the air especially with this non existent pass rush

The teams that have had success against KC have dropped 7 or 8 guys in the secondary. They’ve managed to get pressure with 3. If we have any hope it’s Oliver and Hughes stepping up big time tonight.

The rain may help us. 

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

The teams that have had success against KC have dropped 7 or 8 guys in the secondary. They’ve managed to get pressure with 3. If we have any hope it’s Oliver and Hughes stepping up big time tonight.

The rain may help us. 

Too bad our pass rush sucks LOL. I need 2 Tre picks tonight.