MNF GDT: Chiefs @ Bills

Trentwannabe

This game was embarrassing and hard to watch. I'm ready to go back to routine Sunday 1pm games too.

Offense reverted back to last year with a few decent plays thrown in and defense looks entirely incompetent, especially at tackling. What the hell happened to our top 5 unit? We didn't lose many pieces. Pass rush has been non-existent.

Just a bad all-around performance. 

Thank god we have the Jets next. We need a confidence boost after back-to-back abysmal showings. 

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Offense reverted back to last year with a few decent plays thrown in and defense looks entirely incompetent, especially at tackling. What the hell happened to our top 5 unit? We didn't lose many pieces. Pass rush has been non-existent.

I think the loss of Zo and Milano are the biggest issues. Poyer has been trash and Hyde has been no where to be seen (though some of that may be a good thing). Oliver is getting swallowed up and no one else on the DL is doing anything.

The offense the last two weeks has been very concerning. Bills are getting bullied at the LOS on both sides.

The defense is absolute trash. I see the DBs getting frustrated because the line is getting destroyed and they have to come in to assist on the LBs. Milano being out is one issue but Klein being a starter and looking lost consistently is a greater issue. Milano will be back but they have no response for Kleine. He cant set the edge to stop the run, or attack the qb. He drops back in coverage and gets worked, overall pathetic performance by him for getting 6 mil a year. Outside of the lucky forced fumble before the half he hasnt done anything that should stick with him starting. The dline is atrocious and losing phillips and star have been concerning as they cannot stop the run and getting gashed not only by starters but backups too. They just stuck with rushing 3 and the 4th playing contain with. 3 min remaining in the game was the 1st time they blitzed. Mahomes was off with the weather yet Fraizer refused to stack the box to stop the run those 2 things are major concerns and if its frazier making the calls maybe McD needs to step in and start doing the play calling again like he did in 2017 when they were pushing for a playoff spot. I would like for them to bring in a couple of interior dlineman for tryouts as well as LB for defense. Dareus is still out there and not sure if he would be 100% committed but he was better then what we have right now against the run and knows the coaching staff. I am sure there are others out there as well but using him as an example. 

Another thing is the Bass story should be over. He may have beat out Hausch but his performance Is unacceptable. Had he made that fg before half the bills would have had a chance at the end to do something rather they were down 9 with 1:15 to go. Just changed the dynamic of the game by missing stuff like this and they need to find someone who is more consistent as he has yet to prove he can do the one thing his job requires which is make fgs. 

I am not to concerned about offense as it was a rainy game I am concerned that Diggs was frustrated and you start to see a quick glimpse of his attitude when you lose 2 in a row but the offense shouldnt be to concerning as it was just bad weather and they still managed to move the ball. Without a defense stopping an offense you only have small amount of time to score to stay in it. 

LB, DT, CB#2, Slot CB, and Kicker should be the top 5 needs going in to the trade deadline and offseason.