Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pwny

Quarterback of the Future

Who will be the starter for the 2021 season?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be the starter for the 2021 season?

    • Someone currently on the roster
      2
    • A big name Free Agent/traded for QB
      0
    • A journeyman Free Agent/traded for QB
      0
    • First round Rookie QB
      8
    • Second round or later Rookie QB
      0


Recommended Posts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

It's awesome that you think because you read that somewhere it's a virtual certainty that his shoulder is a ticking time bomb and disregarding his week to week play showing he has plenty of arm strength. Every time Wilson has been brought up in here that's the only thing you respond with. Yet you talk about Trask and Mac Jones who have serious arm questions as guys we should take a look at.

You have your opinions, I have mine. Never said Wilson was an elite prospect or he's a sure thing but he's someone I'm intrigued by and like what I see. We have a need at the position and Wilson may sneak in that QB3 territory and given how awful the bottom teams are it's very possible 1-2 wins could put you at #3-#4.

I'll just abstain from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Falcons won on Thursday.

Bengals and Vikings about to win. Beautiful.

Went into today seeing the Bengals play Tennessee and Vikings play GB...cant say I saw this coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Went into today seeing the Bengals play Tennessee and Vikings play GB...cant say I saw this coming.

I’ll take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

May have jumped the gun on these...

Nvm, we good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

It's awesome that you think because you read that somewhere it's a virtual certainty that his shoulder is a ticking time bomb and disregarding his week to week play showing he has plenty of arm strength. Every time Wilson has been brought up in here that's the only thing you respond with. Yet you talk about Trask and Mac Jones who have serious arm questions as guys we should take a look at.

You have your opinions, I have mine. Never said Wilson was an elite prospect or he's a sure thing but he's someone I'm intrigued by and like what I see. We have a need at the position and Wilson may sneak in that QB3 territory and given how awful the bottom teams are it's very possible 1-2 wins could put you at #3-#4.

I'll just abstain from this.

If we are picking 4-10 whomever the gm is(no faith caldwell is fired but to cover all bases) should be calling Every one to move up to secure one of the 3 qbs.  We dont get 1 of those 3 we might as well punt picking a qb till next year. Much rather have howell or slovis or mertz over wilson.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Daniel Jones...

If we don't pick ahead of the Giants we're not getting Fields.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are game cut ups posted now?

I might be interested in spending part of my day reviewing a few of the QBs. For reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Where are game cut ups posted now?

I might be interested in spending part of my day reviewing a few of the QBs. For reasons. 

I believe there should be tape on YT for games this season.

Would be great to have another perspective/thoughts on guys like Lance/Wilson in here. We all know Lawrence/Fields is best case scenario but if we don't pick top two it's a moot point imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Here's a couple I saw already.

🤨 I’m getting Trace McSorley vibes with this one.. he is clearly the master of the offense, his passing percentage is inflated because of the offense.. it appears similar to an offense similar to what Blake ran in college lots of screens and check downs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

🤨 I’m getting Trace McSorley vibes with this one.. he is clearly the master of the offense, his passing percentage is inflated because of the offense.. it appears similar to an offense similar to what Blake ran in college lots of screens and check downs.

Too each their own.

For me doesn't really have to do with completion percentage/stats in general. I like what I see with his release, deep ball, and off platform throws. Some of those back shoulder/deep ball passes have tremendous touch too. Guy has a throw travel 63.5 yards in the air last week. That ain't no McSorley lol.

Also:

Glad we get several more games of him to evaluate, including Boise State Friday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...