Quarterback of the Future

pwny

Who will be the starter for the 2021 season?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the starter for the 2021 season?

• Someone currently on the roster
    • A big name Free Agent/traded for QB
    • A journeyman Free Agent/traded for QB
    • First round Rookie QB
    • Second round or later Rookie QB

36 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

It's awesome that you think because you read that somewhere it's a virtual certainty that his shoulder is a ticking time bomb and disregarding his week to week play showing he has plenty of arm strength. Every time Wilson has been brought up in here that's the only thing you respond with. Yet you talk about Trask and Mac Jones who have serious arm questions as guys we should take a look at.

You have your opinions, I have mine. Never said Wilson was an elite prospect or he's a sure thing but he's someone I'm intrigued by and like what I see. We have a need at the position and Wilson may sneak in that QB3 territory and given how awful the bottom teams are it's very possible 1-2 wins could put you at #3-#4.

I'll just abstain from this.

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

It's awesome that you think because you read that somewhere it's a virtual certainty that his shoulder is a ticking time bomb and disregarding his week to week play showing he has plenty of arm strength. Every time Wilson has been brought up in here that's the only thing you respond with. Yet you talk about Trask and Mac Jones who have serious arm questions as guys we should take a look at.

You have your opinions, I have mine. Never said Wilson was an elite prospect or he's a sure thing but he's someone I'm intrigued by and like what I see. We have a need at the position and Wilson may sneak in that QB3 territory and given how awful the bottom teams are it's very possible 1-2 wins could put you at #3-#4.

I'll just abstain from this.

If we are picking 4-10 whomever the gm is(no faith caldwell is fired but to cover all bases) should be calling Every one to move up to secure one of the 3 qbs.  We dont get 1 of those 3 we might as well punt picking a qb till next year. Much rather have howell or slovis or mertz over wilson.  

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Where are game cut ups posted now?

I might be interested in spending part of my day reviewing a few of the QBs. For reasons. 

I believe there should be tape on YT for games this season.

Would be great to have another perspective/thoughts on guys like Lance/Wilson in here. We all know Lawrence/Fields is best case scenario but if we don't pick top two it's a moot point imo.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Here's a couple I saw already.

🤨 I’m getting Trace McSorley vibes with this one.. he is clearly the master of the offense, his passing percentage is inflated because of the offense.. it appears similar to an offense similar to what Blake ran in college lots of screens and check downs.

34 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

🤨 I’m getting Trace McSorley vibes with this one.. he is clearly the master of the offense, his passing percentage is inflated because of the offense.. it appears similar to an offense similar to what Blake ran in college lots of screens and check downs.

Too each their own.

For me doesn't really have to do with completion percentage/stats in general. I like what I see with his release, deep ball, and off platform throws. Some of those back shoulder/deep ball passes have tremendous touch too. Guy has a throw travel 63.5 yards in the air last week. That ain't no McSorley lol.

Also:

Glad we get several more games of him to evaluate, including Boise State Friday night.