Let the Debate begin: David Irving reinstated

textaz03

First, I don't understand why there would even be a debate on this.  Of course, we welcome our prodigal son back home.  The only debate I can see is whether we sign him to a 4 or 5 year deal.  Knowing Jerry, he'll hold out for the 5 years.  But, yeah, this needs to happen immediately.

12 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

First, I don't understand why there would even be a debate on this.  Of course, we welcome our prodigal son back home.  The only debate I can see is whether we sign him to a 4 or 5 year deal.  Knowing Jerry, he'll hold out for the 5 years.  But, yeah, this needs to happen immediately.

We need all the help we can get in the interior d line.  As far as I remember,  hes like Gregory,  not a bad guy, just loves weed.  Sign him now.

5 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

We need all the help we can get in the interior d line.  As far as I remember,  hes like Gregory,  not a bad guy, just loves weed.  Sign him now.

Nah, he is worse than RG. IIRC there were cops called a couple times for domestic abuse. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tell me about him? I know he was a damn good player years ago but he obviously is a huge pot head. The league doesn't test for it now so he should be fine, but he has to be committed to the game to make it. Looks like he used to be a pretty high end rusher?

On a per snap basis he was better than Aaron Donald like 4 years ago. He was a tremendous rotation piece for us.

But it's not just he is a pot head, he is legit batsheet crazy. And he beat the crap out of his girlfriend a couple times. She had to get a restraining order against him iirc.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tell me about him? I know he was a damn good player years ago but he obviously is a huge pot head. The league doesn't test for it now so he should be fine, but he has to be committed to the game to make it. Looks like he used to be a pretty high end rusher?

His real playing time in Dallas was from 2016 and 2017. In those 2 seasons he only started 10 games. Just look at the numbers he put up when most of that time it was in a backup role. The guy had games that he completely took over. 

Problem was he couldn't stay on the field

• Like 1