turtle28

Hogan: Outdoor sports venues can reopen at 10% capacity

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’m cool with it I’d like too see Chase live in this uniform and see Gibson live again and see how fast he is compared to other pros he hasn’t had that open field burst shot yet I’m hoping soon to see his moments.

• Like 1

Idc about the win loss record I just want to see the roster come together and show some sort of identity I don’t care about tanking or winning I just want to see that these guys to start looking like their atleast coming together inside themselves. Someone step up and easy Terry some. We will see what but hopefully this unit can come together with Brandon and Charles. I just hope we’re in the range for the best player for this teams future

• Like 1

The city of Annapolis may still control their own destiny for the Naval Academy, and the 10% may include just the brigade of midshipmen like the game last weekend against Temple.  

As far as the WTF games, I will go if I get put into a lottery for tickets and win.  However, 10% stadium capacity is still not much, and there is no guarantee that any one season ticket holder gets picked.  

37 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

The city of Annapolis may still control their own destiny for the Naval Academy, and the 10% may include just the brigade of midshipmen like the game last weekend against Temple.  

As far as the WTF games, I will go if I get put into a lottery for tickets and win.  However, 10% stadium capacity is still not much, and there is no guarantee that any one season ticket holder gets picked.  

Oh, that’s true about the Midshipmen, I hadn’t thought about that. It would be cool to just see them at the game anyways.

If you win or arguably lose the lottery (bc you have to go watch this team play 😂 ) and are in the stands, you have let us know and let us know what you’re wearing (or not, so we know not to look for you 😂) so we know to look for you!

@Slappy Mc beat me to it. At 7500 person capacity, there would be, what, 500 WFT fans?

• Like 1

WTF is allowing 3500 fans for the Giants home game.  No tailgating, complementary parking and 50% off most concessions and non-alcohol drinks.  You can sit in the lower bowl or some club seats, and can purchase 2 or 4 block tickets.  My window opens at 1 pm on Wednesday and I am going to try for a couple. 

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

WTF is allowing 3500 fans for the Giants home game.  No tailgating, complementary parking and 50% off most concessions and non-alcohol drinks.  You can sit in the lower bowl or some club seats, and can purchase 2 or 4 block tickets.  My window opens at 1 pm on Wednesday and I am going to try for a couple. 

Yea, have to be a season ticket holder (an attempt to eliminate opposing team fans im sure)

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Yea, have to be a season ticket holder (an attempt to eliminate opposing team fans im sure)

Doesn't mean the same folks who sell their tickets normally won't do it again.  

Honestly, with only 3500 people coming in, they should make you claim tickets or show ID at the gate.  

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Doesn't mean the same folks who sell their tickets normally won't do it again.  

Honestly, with only 3500 people coming in, they should make you claim tickets or show ID at the gate.  

It would be smart to "limit" the number of opposing fans. I expect any of you that actually attend the game, get your "boo-birds" ready.