Week 6 GDT: WTF Team at NYG. Ugh, why?

turtle28

4 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Rivera at the post game presser: “Well, Dallas has a tough one against Arizona on Monday night, with a backup QB — we get a little help there, we’re only a game out of first. We press on!”

Didn't see it. But did he really say that??

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He legit just said he is still competing to win the division...

"Kyle Allen looked pretty darn good out there" (while stating statistics)

YOU LOST THE GAME! DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT STATS! You literally benched Haskins for this reason.

He was always going to bench Haskins. He only started him because if Snyder. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He legit just said he is still competing to win the division...

"Kyle Allen looked pretty darn good out there" (while stating statistics)

YOU LOST THE GAME! DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT STATS! You literally benched Haskins for this reason.

It’s not like he can come out and say we’re in the market to draft a QB and this is the guy me and Kyle are doing the most work on so fans please be happy about our product on the field but we are sadly still only one game out because of a completely insane division state the East is currently in

Just now, ripsean21 said:

It’s not like he can come out and say we’re in the market to draft a QB and this is the guy me and Kyle are doing the most work on so fans please be happy about our product on the field but we are sadly still only one game out because of a completely insane division state the East is currently in

No, but you can still see what the former first round pick has to offer for a full season and see if you can improve, instead of a horrible decision to run for a division title which will net us less talent in return. 

• Like 1