Week 6 GDT: WTF Team at NYG. Ugh, why?

turtle28

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

BTW - I'm really glad our coach was "all in" and "spearheading" on the team's name change as well as all of the other administrative stuff from this past offseason.

It has DEFINITELY come in handy once the games started.

We have IMO been out coached all season. Rivera actually looked better today physically he actually discussed calls with refs today. I get he’s going through a lot this was going to be a tough year to begin with. The roster could be used better today I’m happy to see Cam Simms and Cole Holecomb. We would be best to keep losing but I don’t think I trust this staff. I’m not saying tank because a top pick can bust like any other. But I just feel like Haskins shows something you can still trade him and what at top he wins two games and we can get alittle better pick in return. But that could put you at risk of missing your guy by a pick or two but players don’t play to tank

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Y must you bring that up here.... so much money lost... so much :/. I can't believe how the second half went...

Meanwhile, see live action footage of GA fans thinking about the SEC Championship below:

Adam Sandler GIF by A24

I am a Georgia fan, and I think its us against Bama in the SECCG later this year.  However, I don't think SBIV is going to get us over the hump.  He's too small and you saw that Alabama just had their guys put their hands up when they wanted to pass over the middle.  We will need to scheme to get him out of the pocket and get throwing lanes, and hes not the kind of athlete who will take advantage of those for running either.  

Best chance to beat Alabama now is to get JT Daniels the reps.  

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

Is anyone else just flabbergasted at our pass rush? I mean where is it? Seriously, I saw Chase get home a couple times but no sacks...

Teams are scheming around it because our LB and safeties are so bad.  Also, most QBs these days who are considered pocket passers still have decent speed and aren't statues.  I see a lot of rollouts and shifting the pocket to get the QB moving away from the rush. 

2 minutes ago, Troublez said:

Is anyone else just flabbergasted at our pass rush? I mean where is it? Seriously, I saw Chase get home a couple times but no sacks...

I mean, we’ve been getting sacks. Chase nearly had two today. The issue is teams are getting the ball out quickly because our LBs and Safety’s can’t cover. 

38 minutes ago, Troublez said:

I'm not sure that was the game-plan today. The one time they sent a blitz, Daniel Jones burnt us on the TD pass. They limited him to 112 passing yards today so its not like he was picking the team apart.

6 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Going for two points was an awful call. It's not like the team was huge underdogs and playing the Chiefs or Steelers here. Rivera talked about QB awareness with Haskins' but coaches need to have awareness too.

I’m sure he was just testing Allen.

• Like 1