The other NFL games week #6

Iron_man

I was gonna make this Thursday but with the rescheduling that happened, the game was canceled. This week's other games thread will start off with the Sunday games.

Sunday Early:Browns vs Steelers, Ravens vs Eagles, Texans vs Titans, Chicago vs Carolina, Washington vs Giants, Bengals vs Colts, Falcons vs Vikings, Lions vs Jaguars

Sunday Late: Jets vs Dolphins, Packers vs Bucs

Sunday Night: Rams vs 9ers

Monday Night:Chiefs vs Bill, Cardinals vs Cowboys

Any match ups look exciting to you guys? I probably gonna watch Packers vs Bucs, Rams vs 9ers, and the double header on monday, besides our game. I might check out the jets vs dolphins game.

Browns Steelers, Packers Bucs, and the Monday games on delay once I've woken up. I need to get better at avoiding the scores for late games as it takes away my incentive to watch them. 

I know we have quite a few British fans in this sub-forum. The European Rugby Champions Cup Final today between Exeter and Racing 92 is also pretty mouth watering. Big Scottish stars on both sides so I'll be happy either way. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

Browns Steelers, Packers Bucs, and the Monday games on delay once I've woken up. I need to get better at avoiding the scores for late games as it takes away my incentive to watch them. 

I know we have quite a few British fans in this sub-forum. The European Rugby Champions Cup Final today between Exeter and Racing 92 is also pretty mouth watering. Big Scottish stars on both sides so I'll be happy either way. 

Come on Chiefs!...of the Exeter kind.

As for NFL...Steelers vs Browns is actually mouth watering. TB vs GB (although I kind of expect a GB domination tbh...). I'm really not high on LAR vs 49ers. Again, I could see a shellacking. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Come on Chiefs!...of the Exeter kind.

I only caught the last hour or so. A mental match. Very happy for Exeter after those years of Sarries cheating denied them. Racing were a classic French side of individuals. 

Also a classic Finn Russell game. He giveth and taketh away. Can't understand the decision not to take the drop goal at the end but looking forward to seeing him in the Scotland side again. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

I only caught the last hour or so. A mental match. Very happy for Exeter after those years of Sarries cheating denied them. Racing were a classic French side of individuals. 

Also a classic Finn Russell game. He giveth and taketh away. Can't understand the decision not to take the drop goal at the end but looking forward to seeing him in the Scotland side again. 

in the prem that's the case, but in Europe of course there is no cap considered - that's why it's always fun seeing these mega French teams lose :D 

Yeah typical Finn....Racing wouldn't be there without him, but Exeter wouldn't have scored that try without his wayward pass. 5 scots involved!