Week 7 Prospect Talk

rackcs

This week I'm trying to look more at some mid-round guys I like or I've heard are decent. 

Looking forward to Pittsburgh-Miami this morning. I like Kenny Pickett as a mid-round guy and want to see him facing off against that Miami pass rush. Also like Paris Ford so want to see him against a good QB like D'Eriq King. For the afternoon game I'm probably going to be checking out the Duke-NC State. I'm a little late to the party but I've heard good things about Alim McNeil after everyone hyping him up after his interception return for a TD last week. Also gonna check out Noah Grey, TE for Duke and the Duke pass rushers.

Of course for the night game it's gotta be Georgia-Alabama. So much talent on both sides of the ball for both teams, it's a must watch. In particular I want to check out the Georgia OL vs Alabama DL and the Alabama WRs vs Georgia CBs.

What matchups are you guys looking forward too.

29 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was playing around with the TDN draft simulator and a kid who I taught a couple years ago popped on there. Looks like he might havea real shot of getting drafted. That is pretty cool

when the nfl does background checks and learns that you taught him before he should drop off all draft boards.

• Like 2