2021 College Football/NFL Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

Definitely don’t see 4.3 speed when I watch Wallace. He’s smooth but I just don’t see 4.39 speed, could be because he’s a long strider. Was expecting high 4.4 or in the 4.5 range

i think we're gonna see a lot of wayyy inflated 40 times since it's just pro days

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Hard to take these zoom calls seriously. They can meet with so many players. I feel like it's almost unlimited? I would have to look up the limitations to the zoom meetings. 

This is from last year but I assume it's the case again this year:

"According to the NFL, teams may contact an unlimited number of incoming rookies up to three times per week, for up to one hour at a time. The communications may be in the form of phone calls or videoconferences, and the only requirement is that the not conflict with a player’s school work."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/29/teams-can-have-plenty-of-pre-draft-communication-with-prospects/

I might be late to the party but Im starting to really like Jaycee Horn. He would be great if he wasent so grabby. Im not sure of its because of poor technique or lack of foot speed. If he runs a decent 40 then Im between him and Philips as my guys for the 1st pick

• Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 3:52 PM, TitanLegend said:

This is from last year but I assume it's the case again this year:

"According to the NFL, teams may contact an unlimited number of incoming rookies up to three times per week, for up to one hour at a time. The communications may be in the form of phone calls or videoconferences, and the only requirement is that the not conflict with a player’s school work."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/29/teams-can-have-plenty-of-pre-draft-communication-with-prospects/

Man if I was a prospect and Houston hits me up to talk

”ah s*** I just got to the library to study can’t talk right now”

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Well now that Butler is released. Who are the CBs to look at outside of Horn, Samuel, and Newsome

Caleb Farely
Patrick Surtain
Jaycee Horn
Ifeatu Melifonwu
Tyson Campbell
Asante Samuel
Greg Newsome
Elijah Molden
Kelvin Joseph
Aaron Robinson
Trill Williams
Eric Stokes
Ambry Thomas
Keith Taylor

All good CB prospects.  It isn't the end of the world. 

• Like 1