2021 College Football/NFL Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

I really hope we add a speedy slot WR that we can move around. I love Demetric Felton from UCLA. I envision him being able to do similar things to what I was hoping Curtis Samuel could for us. We need a more explosive YAC guy that could be a legit deep threat to take this offense to the next level. I also really like D'Wayne Eskridge for that role.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Titans1989 said:

agree 100% I’ve got our biggest needs as

1. Nose Tackle 

2. Wide Receiver 

3. Tight End

4. Right Tackle

5. Edge 

6. Corner Back

NT is definitely not a bigger need than WR, CB, or TE right now. Hell, I’d even put kicker higher.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

NT is definitely not a bigger need than WR, CB, or TE right now. Hell, I’d even put kicker higher.

I fully disagree who do we have on our roster right now that can play nose? We have guys who have played WR, CB, and TE the only person person who can play nose is Big Jeff And that’s not his best position 

18 minutes ago, Titans1989 said:

I fully disagree who do we have on our roster right now that can play nose? We have guys who have played WR, CB, and TE the only person person who can play nose is Big Jeff And that’s not his best position 

We have Tart at NT but NT isnt a position you draft early or spend a lot of money on because they aren’t on the field that much. Tart showed last season that he can make plays.

Outside of AJ who currently at WR do you see making a difference on offense? Need Atleast 3 capable WRs on offense.

at CB and TE we have bodies but no real difference makers. Jenkins is probably our best CB right now and he’s 32. Firkser is our best TE but isn’t a blocker. So it’s still a pretty high need for both positions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

1st 2 picks will most likely be WR and CB.

Bateman is my top choice follower by Elijah Moore.

for CB I like Horn, newsome, and Samuel 

I think Samuel will be the 1st if one of the big WRs don't fall. 
I think you can still get a good WR in the 2nd. 

3 hours ago, TJM217 said:

More evidence why I think Phillips should be the 1st pick and maybe someone we trade up for

Dudes a stud. Concussion issues aside, he’s easily the best pass-rusher in this draft. I just laugh when others mention Ojulari, Paye, etc. Nobody is more developed than him plus the combination of strength, bend, and athleticism. He’ll be a damn good player in this league. However, unless we sign a WR(starter material), i can’t see us drafting a pass-rusher that high. Having said that, a front 7 that includes Simmons, Landry, Dupree, Autry, and Phillips.... oh my lawd!!! Vrabel “might” not even be able to screw that up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Dudes a stud. Concussion issues aside, he’s easily the best pass-rusher in this draft. I just laugh when others mention Ojulari, Paye, etc. Nobody is more developed than him plus the combination of strength, bend, and athleticism. He’ll be a damn good player in this league. However, unless we sign a WR(starter material), i can’t see us drafting a pass-rusher that high. Having said that, a front 7 that includes Simmons, Landry, Dupree, Autry, and Phillips.... oh my lawd!!! Vrabel “might” not even be able to screw that up.

I disagree that we can't draft him. While we do need a WR I wouldn't pass up on a great prospect that plays the most important position on defense for a #2 WR. The way these college WRs are contributing in the nfl I'm ok waiting until the 3rd round to draft one. I think we need to sign one in FA though. I'm all fairness I tend to draft BPA and think it's a big mistake to reach based on need.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Definitely agree with you here. The least important position on defense is NT. I wouldn't spend more than a 5th round pick on one. I think our biggest need is RT. Teams are going to line there best defensive lineman on whoever plays RT for us.