Jump to content

2021 College Football/NFL Draft Thread


Recommended Posts

Welp.  With Farley's injury history, Surtain and Horn destroying their pro days, and the Titans likely soured on Georgia, I'm wondering if a CB at 22 is unlikely now.  Unless they really like Newsome or Robinson or whoever.

Pass rusher maybe, IDK.  Maybe a trade down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Welp.  With Farley's injury history, Surtain and Horn destroying their pro days, and the Titans likely soured on Georgia, I'm wondering if a CB at 22 is unlikely now.  Unless they really like Newsome or Robinson or whoever.

Pass rusher maybe, IDK.  Maybe a trade down.

None of the CB's from GA seem worthy of an 1st. One is fast and I really don't know abou the other.

Newsome would be the other CB worthy of an 1st.  (Farely, Surtain, Newsome and Horn) Those are the only 1st corners based on the skill.

Maybe Samuel Jr. 

A WR will be there. Just a matter of do we want one in the first and how we grade them. 
An edge will be there too.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not touching Farley in the 1st round. Maybe if he drops to the 2nd but even then it would be scary. JRob needs a home run of a draft. That means the first 5 picks or so better be contributing and not just on special teams. That’s why I can’t see a lot of “potential” picks or players with negative backgrounds, injury history, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man this the only kid I would seriously trade up for I doubt he falls out the top 15. He’s a dawg more explosive version of Gilmore. I know Corners when I see em, from when I wanted Gilmore when he was a FA leaving Buffalo & many thought he was overrated due to playing in a heavy zone system, to Kyle fuller, adoree I can keep going. Once he understand playing off route concepts & zone awareness kids got the pedigree of a shutdown corner 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

lol not a chance. it's silly season with these inflated pro day numbers

And I don't see much of anything too impresiver from Oweh. Numbers are great but he doesn't look blazing fast on video. 
Someone is going to draft him in first and be super disappointed. 
He needs a couple seasons of coaching to do something with those athletic traits. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

We need to pair elijah Moore and Aj back up!! 4.35 is a great time 

Curious how people view those smaller prospects like Purdue Moore, Ol' Miss Moore and Toney. 
Are you all viewing them as #2 type players or slot players?

I think about what we ask our WR to do with blocking, obviously it would have to change if you have a player not good at it, but are you thinking of Elijah Moore as an #2 or a slot?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Curious how people view those smaller prospects like Purdue Moore, Ol' Miss Moore and Toney. 
Are you all viewing them as #2 type players or slot players?

I think about what we ask our WR to do with blocking, obviously it would have to change if you have a player not good at it, but are you thinking of Elijah Moore as an #2 or a slot?

I look at them as slot/pieces we can move around and add speed to the offense. I think Reynolds will be our #2 honestly. I do think Moore could grow into a #2 though. I don’t think our #2 is asked to do stuff that he’s not capable of. He’s a good route runner and he’s fast so I don’t think he’ll have problems getting open, Also depends on what kind of elements our new OC adds to the offense as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I look at them as slot/pieces we can move around and add speed to the offense. I think Reynolds will be our #2 honestly. I do think Moore could grow into a #2 though. I don’t think our #2 is asked to do stuff that he’s not capable of. He’s a good route runner and he’s fast so I don’t think he’ll have problems getting open, Also depends on what kind of elements our new OC adds to the offense as well.

When do you draft him?

Think he would make it to the 2nd round?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Titans1989 said:

Ive got a feeling that the titans are gonna pick trey smith out of Tennessee they seem to really like him

I'd be shocked if they picked Smith.  He's spent most of his career playing guard, which isn't a need (or at least not an immediate one) and those blood clots are a scary thing for any team.  They'll probably be really risk averse with this draft.

As for the short receivers, I'm fine with it.  There's been plenty of success with shorter receivers like Hill lately, and Brown has plenty of size.

Edited by Daniel
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...