2021 College Football/NFL Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Farley scares me.

A tear or break is one thing.

But a repeated back thing is hard to overlook. 

Same.  He's an elite prospect when healthy though.  If he was ready to play right out the gate, he'd be an automatic difference maker at CB.  But he's risky, so I don't think the Titans want to go down that route.

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Same.  He's an elite prospect when healthy though.  If he was ready to play right out the gate, he'd be an automatic difference maker at CB.  But he's risky, so I don't think the Titans want to go down that route.

It would be kinda sucky if he turns out healthy and just is a HOF player. But the stage we are at, we can't risk a player 1. not being ready day one. 2. missing half the games because of injury. 

In his yesterday's presser, Robinson touched on the importance of having all the medical background and information as accurate as possible, and I couldn't help but think he was having Farley somewhere on his mind.

It'd be interesting. If they pick him, they have to be fairly confident it's not going to affect his play long term or there's not much risk of reaggrevating the injury, because, yes, it's pretty scary. If someone else is thinking of moving ahead to grab him, that's another NFL medical staff that believes he's going to be fine going forward, which is reassuring.

So a few days from the draft who are your top 5 (realistic) picks for 22/first round and who are “your guys”/draft crush for this year.

First Round

1)Jaelen Phillips

2)Elijah Moore

3)Greg Newsome

4)Caleb Farley

5A)Rashod Bateman

5B)Christian Barmore

“My Guys/Draft Crushes”

Elijah Moore

Elerson Smith

Dayo Odeyingbo

Payton Turner

Tommy Tremble

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I Love Elijah. Gonna hurt if/when we don't select him. 

I love him too. Elijah and AJ together would just be so electric and fun. I know we need defensive help, but that's why I'm hoping we can work out a trade down and use the majority of those other picks in the top 100 on defense. I feel like adding a player like Elijah is just as big of a need, because he can help our offense evolve and take that next step with his speed and route running ability. Teams won't be able to stack the box against Derrick if they're worried a combination of AJ and Elijah are going to beat them deep.  

My top five realistic would probably be:

1. Kwity Paye

2. Christian Barmore

3. Caleb Farley

4. Zaven Collins

5. Rashod Bateman

I would prefer to trade down and grab a Carlos Basham or WR, but I don’t think that counts.

As for “my guys,” I would say:

Daviyon Nixon

Joe Tryon

David Moore

Quincey Roche

Cam Sample

Hunter Long

Bryce Thompson

Man, Elijah Moore is my favorite but I wouldn’t mind any of the potential options if we were to go WR in the first(E.Moore, Bateman, Toney, Marshall).  All bring something different to the table and are special in their own right.

I’ve been watching Terrace Marshall highlights recently and now I’m telling myself I’d be totally fine if he’s the pick now lol.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Man, Elijah Moore is my favorite but I wouldn’t mind any of the potential options if we were to go WR in the first(E.Moore, Bateman, Toney, Marshall).  All bring something different to the table and are special in their own right.

I’ve been watching Terrace Marshall highlights recently and now I’m telling myself I’d be totally fine if he’s the pick now lol.

Yeah I feel Moore would be the most exciting one. 

However, I'm good with any of them. Even through the 2nd round I'm good with some of those potential guys.

I personally don't want anything to do with Barromore or Farley. I hope they are picked before us.