Lions @ Jaguars.

diehardlionfan

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

Here we go. A game the Lions should win. Will they?

If Patricia wins the next few games against bad teams, does he get a reprieve?

I certainly hope not.

Unfortunately. And our three games are today against a bad Jags team, next week against the coach less Falcons and than a Colts team battling Covid. We could be 4-3 going into that Vikings game week 9. 

Ugh....well there goes that plan...was really hoping to lose out the rest of the year and secure that 1st overall pick, fire Quinn and Patricia, trade Stafford for an extra 1st and draft Lawrence...now there is no way that's happening, with how bad the Jets are we've already won too many games for that to be a possibility ☹️

• Like 1

I’m happy they won. It doesn’t mean a great deal but any win is better than a loss.

They played with some fire today. A refreshing change. 

TJ is quietly improving each game.

It was nice to see Swift get some touches today. He made the most of them 

After so many years and AP still runs with ferocity.

I would feel so much better if this were against a contender but winning starts with beginning and the losing streak is off their backs.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Ugh....well there goes that plan...was really hoping to lose out the rest of the year and secure that 1st overall pick, fire Quinn and Patricia, trade Stafford for an extra 1st and draft Lawrence...now there is no way that's happening, with how bad the Jets are we've already won too many games for that to be a possibility ☹️

Your plane stinks. I do agree Patricia needs to go but trade Stafford..with the cap hit..idk man are you a Dallas cowgirl here..trade Stafford we only backtrack to maybe a Jags tip of team

42 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

Your plane stinks. I do agree Patricia needs to go but trade Stafford..with the cap hit..idk man are you a Dallas cowgirl here..trade Stafford we only backtrack to maybe a Jags tip of team

Hey for the record I like Stafford but if you haven't noticed we're already in a rebuild and he's not getting any younger.

And also for the record I would only trade Stafford if we had the first overall pick and were guaranteed Lawrence, otherwise no I wouldn't trade him.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 2