Steelers LB Devin Bush tears ACL; Out for season

RaidersAreOne

Tennessee's going to have cattail Henry run the football up the middle all day long this Sunday, and we won't have anybody there.  Like that Robert Spillane is going to be able to tackle Henry.  He'll run him right over.     It will be a disaster.  

This is why it would have been a good idea to have Alex Highsmith play more of a hybrid role and have him ready to play the middle if we needed him to.  I mean, he can by all means tackle anybody in the NFL.  If Watt or Dupree were to be knocked out, Highsmith is automatic, but he played the middle when he was in high school, so I don't see why this couldn't have been done earlier.  

Now we have to scramble to find somebody in the free agency because dumb Tomlin and dumber Keith Butler have no good backups.  

Edited by RamblinMan99

5 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Tennessee's going to have cattail Henry run the football up the middle all day long this Sunday, and we won't have anybody there.  Like that Robert Spillane is going to be able to tackle Henry.  He'll run him right over.     It will be a disaster.  

This is why it would have been a good idea to have Alex Highsmith play more of a hybrid role and have him ready to play the middle if we needed him to.  I mean, he can by all means tackle anybody in the NFL.  If Watt or Dupree were to be knocked out, Highsmith is automatic, but he played the middle when he was in high school, so I don't see why this couldn't have been done earlier.  

Now we have to scramble to find somebody in the free agency because dumb Tomlin and dumber Keith Butler have no good backups.  

And I played corner in high school, doesn’t mean it’d be a good idea to have me out there now lol

Not sure i’d blame Tomlin for primarily playing your 3rd round pass rush prospect as a pass rusher and not where he played when he was 16 years old 

• Like 5