Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

400874561.png?templateId=espn.com.share.

Okay we are finally almost sorta one week out so let's get chatting some Raider football again! We have the Buccaneers rolling into Las Vegas next Sunday night some prime time ball. Coming off an ENORMOUS win in Kansas City vs. the champs has to have our boys fired up. Coming off the BYE I hope some of our guys heal up and can get on the field like Incognito, Arnette, etc.

3tjqcy.jpg

338458.jpg.0.jpg

3d1lm7jf69u41.jpg

9cadf852-d67f-41f6-8bce-429710479de2-AP_

F53HFA6LKVNKVLCKJCR5MVCJKM.png

GO RAIDERS.

Edited by RaidersAreOne
  • Like 1

Bucs looking pretty good right now. Team finally healthy after the entire team being banged up against the Bears on a short week. 

As for the title, you do know Brady admitted it was a fumble about a year ago right? He said it around October when there started being reports of him being unhappy in New England. 

As for the game itself, I think this is a coin flip 50/50 game. The two reasons I think that are:

- Raiders are coming off a bye. 

- Game is in Las Vegas.

Mostly that the Raiders are coming off a bye. 

I think Tampa is a better team than us. When they are fully healthy, they have a Top 10 Offense, and Top 6-7 Defense. That defense is very good, and they are physical and nasty. The Bucs are a very good team and very balanced team. Where as, we have a Top 5-6 Offense, and a defense that is probably 20-25 range. 

Tom Brady is also having a Top 10 QB season like Carr is having as well. The Bucs also have the best WR duo in the NFL, easily, in Godwin and Evans. 

Keys to the Game:

- Main Key: Have to get pressure, lots of pressure. Bucs only weakness on offense is their terrible offensive line. If we can get consistent pressure, we can win. 

- Secondary must perform well. Bend but don’t break. Bucs WR’s are gonna eat... no doubt, but we can’t give up 34+ and expect to win this game. 

- This Run D is VERY good, one of the best Run D’s in the league. Carr is going to need an absolutely phenomenal game to win this. We need to get Waller, Ruggs, Renfrow, Agholor, etc all highly involved. 

- Gruden needs to be VERY creative to win this. 

Prediction:

34-28 Buccaneers win. 

Sorry my fellow Raider fans. I think the Bucs are a legit Super Bowl contender. Yes, we are a contending 9-7 possible playoff team, but we are definitely far from being a Super Bowl Contender, beating the Chiefs doesn’t make us a Championship team. The Buccaneers are a better team than us. 

However, I was wrong last week, hopefully I’m wrong this week. 

• Like 2

Offensive line and RBs better be ready. The amount of blitzes that Carr will see will be a great test for Carr. He has to stay in there and allow the routes to finish. If Carr can stay in the pocket and be willing to take a hit there will be opportunities in the passing game. You can beat the Bucs deep.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Offensive line and RBs better be ready. The amount of blitzes that Carr will see will be a great test for Carr. He has to stay in there and allow the routes to finish. If Carr can stay in the pocket and be willing to take a hit there will be opportunities in the passing game. You can beat the Bucs deep.

Yeah one thing that gives me hope is that Herbert and Bridgewater were both able to make some plays down field against them. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

However, I was wrong last week, hopefully I’m wrong this week. 

you are wrong 91.7% of the time.

Although I think you got this one right. I think Brady, Godwin and Evans prove to be to much for the defense to handle. 

Edited by OG_C2X

12 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

you are wrong 91.7% of the time

You predicted us to go 13-3 this season (seriously? we are not SB contenders) and predict us to win every game in every GDT. Last week against the Chiefs was the first time in years I have seen you predict us to lose. I predicted us to go 7-9 this season. Even if we go 9-7, I’m still closer. If I’m wrong 91% of the time (which is laughable, I’m well plus money in my sports bets), then you must be wrong 99.4% of the time. Have to give you that 0.6% to at least give you some encouragement. 

There is absolutely no question you are the biggest homer on the site and can’t really be taken seriously. 1) Raiders 13-3 this year, 2) Carr is better than Mahomes (Carr is way better you said and not close, basically called Mahomes a product of Reid also), 3) Murray should not have been drafted in any seven rounds of the draft and will be out of the league in 3 years (you said this purely to hype up Carr). 

Keep at it man. You’re giving Raider Cody a real run for his money. 

Edited by BayRaider

Carr dominates the blitz. I'm not worried about it. Our offense was created to beat the blitz. I'm not worried about pressure on DC either. I think we put up a better fight than Green Bay. Aaron had a really bad game today. Could not get his crap together at all. 

16 minutes ago, Totty said:

I think some are selling our line short.  Tampa got to Rogers.  Almost constant pressure.  Let's not act like their line is even close to ours.  

And we should have Incognito back as well. It'll be the first game all season that we've had our entire OL playing together. 

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And we should have Incognito back as well. It'll be the first game all season that we've had our entire OL playing together. 

I mean Rodgers is far and away a better QB than Carr.  But I don't think Rodgers line is even in the same stratosphere.  

Edited by Totty

7 minutes ago, Totty said:

I mean Rodgers is far and away a better QB than Carr.  But I don't think Rodgers line is even in the same stratosphere.  

But the Packers OL had played well up until today. In their first 4 games he was sacked 3 times and hit 6 times, while today alone he was sacked 5 times and hit 13 times.