Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

You predicted us to go 13-3 this season (seriously? we are not SB contenders) and predict us to win every game in every GDT. Last week against the Chiefs was the first time in years I have seen you predict us to lose. I predicted us to go 7-9 this season. Even if we go 9-7, I’m still closer. If I’m wrong 91% of the time (which is laughable, I’m well plus money in my sports bets), then you must be wrong 99.4% of the time. Have to give you that 0.6% to at least give you some encouragement. 

There is absolutely no question you are the biggest homer on the site and can’t really be taken seriously. 1) Raiders 13-3 this year, 2) Carr is better than Mahomes (Carr is way better you said and not close, basically called Mahomes a product of Reid also), 3) Murray should not have been drafted in any seven rounds of the draft and will be out of the league in 3 years (you said this purely to hype up Carr). 

Keep at it man. You’re giving Raider Cody a real run for his money. 

#ClownWorld 

A high scoring game and a big win next Sunday would do a lot for Carr's reputation. Outplaying Mahomes and Brady in back to back weeks isn't an easy task. Especially after KC had just shut down Lamar Jackson and TB just shut down Aaron Rodgers. 

Edited by NYRaider

This is a game that the Raiders can win its just not gonna be easy and this would be a game where it would be really nice if Richie was able to come back.

With such an aggressive defense I would really like to see some screens to the RBs and WR's and even to Waller. I don't think you can run on them, but you must stay patient with the run game and keep on going to it. If Carr starts to get happy feet in the pocket the Raiders have no chance. There are some big plays that you can get against there secondary. 

Raiders win 26 Bucs 24

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Can’t remember who it was, maybe NY, but I’ve been saying Tampa has a legit Top 5 D while they completely disagreed. The Charger game was weird and exposed maybe some deep coverage flaws, but overall, their D is nasty and elite. They were #5 in defensive DVOA last season and they are #1 in Defensive DVOA this season. Best metric to measure defenses agreed by most on this site. 

Edited by BayRaider

The NFL is a week to week league. Can’t overreact to what you just saw. The same Bucs team got shredded by a rookie QB and dominated Rodgers. They played to their potential against the Packers on defense. To expect that to happen every week is not realistic. They’re beatable 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The NFL is a week to week league. Can’t overreact to what you just saw. The same Bucs team got shredded by a rookie QB and dominated Rodgers. They played to their potential against the Packers on defense. To expect that to happen every week is not realistic. They’re beatable 

Saying what the Bucs did is a flash in the pan is not accurate what so ever. They have an elite defense. #5 in Defensive DVOA last year and #1 this year. They’ve been ridiculously consistent. If anything was a flash in the pan, it was the Charger game. 

Also can say the same about us beating the Chiefs, can’t over react to that. Beating the Chiefs didn’t all of a sudden turn us into a Championship Contender. 

Edited by BayRaider

I didn’t say it was a fluke or flash in the pan. I said they played to their potential against the Packers. Very much how the Raiders played to their potential against KC. 

Bucs are beatable they will come into this game with everyone talking about them, but I seen that defense get shredded by a rookie QB with no oline. You can sit there and say that was a flash in the pan but if Nick Foles knew how to properly throw the ball downfield it would have happened again against the Bears where they had WRs running free down field.

they have a damn good defense which should be respected, but they’re not perfect and they can be had. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I didn’t say it was a fluke or flash in the pan. I said they played to their potential against the Packers. Very much how the Raiders played to their potential against KC. 

Bucs are beatable they will come into this game with everyone talking about them, but I seen that defense get shredded by a rookie QB with no oline. You can sit there and say that was a flash in the pan but if Nick Foles knew how to properly throw the ball downfield it would have happened again against the Bears where they had WRs running free down field.

they have a damn good defense which should be respected, but they’re not perfect and they can be had.

Well I agree with you about this across all 32 Offenses and Defenses. There is no 2013 Broncos Offense or 2013 Seahawks Defenses this season, that’s for sure. But the Bucs are arguably the defense in the league right now. 

Edited by BayRaider