Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

My whole point is the Raiders are built to win games on offense and put your self in a situation to win games with the offense and in the most important time they kicked a FG in the red zone on 4th and 2. If you don't see the issue then idk what to tell you.

This defense is fluky are gets random stops you have to assume they wont get a stop and go for it. Lean on your strongest strength and not your weakest 

I rather fail and die with the strength of my team then ask a defense that is in the bottom of almost every ranking to get a stop

To each his own 

Just now, Geezy said:

We might as well put 11 guys in coverage, we get absolutely no pressure. 

Surprised no-one's mentioned it but maybe we should have stuck with the hot hand and kept Smith, Vickers and Jones in with Hankins in the DT rotation as the 'starters' haven't done anything this season and the PS guys played their guts out against KC and managed to make the QB uncomfortable.......

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Thats the thing that people like @OG_C2X dont get.

This team is built to win games on offense and Gruden flinched on a 4th and 2. LOL

So you MIGHT tie the game and Brady has a tie game with 10 minutes left. 

If its setting up a go ahead TD then it changes things. Changes drastically if a TD puts us up 3. 

But to tie the game with 12 minutes later. It is an absolutely retarded playcall to go for it.