Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nick Foles and Justin Herbert are both Top 32 QBs in the NFL. Tyrod Taylor and Mitch Trubisky are not Top 32 QBs in the NFL. If they faced Mitch and Tyrod, you would reword it as “They have faced terrible QBs!” in place of the word “backup”. Your narrative building is obvious and garbage. 

I guess the truth bothers you

3 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

No you're talk nonsense, Tampa Bay had 1 good game this year. They played a weak schedule, 3QBS were backups.

All true.

Ok sherlock. Bring that non-sense claim into NFL General and get eaten alive like the dumb claim it is. Bucs had 1 bad game against the Chargers. #1 in DVOA this season and #5 last season. On a historic pace if you look at the stats NY posted as well, but too early for that kind of stuff. 

They have a great, elite, defense. End of Story. We can beat them, but will have to be literally perfect. 

You can point to the amount of points they have up to the Chargers, but that doesn't take away the fact that they gave up big plays and that a rookie QB had a lot of success against them. My whole point is that their defense is beatable and they do have weaknesses. I have watched every Bucs game. Running on them will be hard, but the passing opportunities will be there. Stand in the pocket and take your chances. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

You can point to the amount of points they have up to the Chargers, but that doesn't take away the fact that they gave up big plays and that a rookie QB had a lot of success against them. My whole point is that their defense is beatable and they do have weaknesses. I have watched every Bucs game. Running on them will be hard, but the passing opportunities will be there. Stand in the pocket and take your chances. 

On the season they’re allowing 217 passing yards per game (5th least), 10.4 Y/C (4th least), 7 passing TD (2nd fewest), 8 INT (2nd most), with 20 sacks (2nd most) and a 25% pressure rate (4th best). 

In the last 4 weeks Tampa Bay has only given up a total of 363 yards (91 avg) and 13 points in the second half. And 20% of those yards and 7 of those points came on 1 play against Herbert. Excluding the Chargers game they've only given up 235 yards and 6 points in the 2nd half during those other 3 games. 

DVOA Rankings:

Raiders:

Offense: 6th

Defense: 31st

Buccaneers:

Offense: 10th

Defense: 1st

Yeah, basically like I said, our shot in this game is because 1) We are coming off a bye, and 2) It's in Vegas. Tampa is definitely the better overall team. I say the game could go either way since we are coming off a bye, I'm like 52% Tampa Bay and 48% Las Vegas. Think Tampa wins, but hopefully we can pull it off.

In their 4 wins they've forced 10 TO and in their 2 losses they've only forced 1. Brady has only been sacked 2 times in their 4 wins but 6 times in their 2 losses. 

Keys to the game

• Establish the run game early and often. 

• Pick up at least 1-2 big plays down field with Ruggs/Nelly. 

• Pressure Brady early and often. 

• Win the turnover battle. 

• Like 2

Yea, their defense is good but so is our offense. 

this is a Big game for Chucky, can’t wait to see the adjustments we make. I’m counting on him to have a game plan to beat the Bucs. 

we will be able to move the ball, but we need to score TDs and not settle for FGs, also have to take care of the rock. Hopefully the defense can keep it going, and show the KC game was not a fluke but a sign of things coming together for a unit that hasn’t played much together. 

31-24 Rrrrrrraaaaaiiiiiiddddeeerrrrrrrrssss

We snap Brady's arm in half as he 'tucks' the ball. Bone is sticking out, maybe a finger is still on the ball as we scoop it up for the winning touchdown and the refs say 'The attached thumb proves it's a pass...We burn Vegas to the ground like it's Cali 

• Like 1