Week 7 SNF GDT: Buccaneers (3-2) @ Raiders (3-2) - IT WAS A FUMBLE, TOM.

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I don’t disagree with the general sentiment of wanting shot of Brown. The amount of money we’re paying a guy to play 65% of games - it’s just not good enough.

But yeah, you really can’t be mad at him for being placed on the COVID list.

I wish him well. But my point still stands, I do not want a guy on my team who plays 2/3 of his games consistently. He was already on pace to play 10-11 games this year cause he probably woulda missed another one. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They need to postpone the game or flex it out to Monday/Tuesday.

Depends if the OL tests negative in the upcoming days. If they are all negative like Friday Morning, keep it the same. If someone tests positive, they will have to postpone to Monday or even Tuesday. 

9 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Not doubting Tampa Bay have a great D whatsoever, but whenever anyone says something like "if you remove these two long TDs" then the remaining stats become obsolete. You could just as easily say if we ignore the interceptions then x, y and z. The facts are they did give up two long bombs but they are also a great D, it's not mutually exclusive.

Not really though. There defense has been lights outside the last 4 weeks aside from 2 big plays from Herbert. Even if you include those 2 big throws their defense has been very good. And of course them giving up big plays and being a great defense aren't mutually exclusive. The point I was trying to make is that outside of those 2 throws they've really given up nothing the past few weeks. 

9 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Not doubting Tampa Bay have a great D whatsoever, but whenever anyone says something like "if you remove these two long TDs" then the remaining stats become obsolete. You could just as easily say if we ignore the interceptions then x, y and z. The facts are they did give up two long bombs but they are also a great D, it's not mutually exclusive.

They must be favourites I would think but we may be full of confidence too, have some key players back and we have an O that can attack in a variety of ways. Going to be a fascinating strategic battle. 

Agreed. Can’t cherry pick stats to further along a narrative. 

Although, even with the Charger game, Tampa has the #1 D. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Can’t cherry pick stats to further along a narrative. 
Although, even with the Charger game, Tampa has the #1 D. 

You can't but you can cherry pick stats to show that other then 2 big plays they've literally given up nothing. And use that as a reason as to why one of your keys to victory is attacking them down field. 

35 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You can't but you can cherry pick stats to show that other then 2 big plays they've literally given up nothing. And use that as a reason as to why one of your keys to victory is attacking them down field. 

The problem with this is it’s the same as saying a RB had 20 carries, 100 yards, and 5.0 YPC but 2 runs were 50 yards and 25 yards, and the remainder was 18 carries for 25 yards and like 1.4 YPC, and then arguing the Run D was pretty good outside of two plays. When in reality, the Run D still had a bad game, and the RB definitely still had a good game. 

• Like 1