Week Six Post game: Packers wilt in Florida sun

mikebpackfan

20 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

For the offense, there's a real concern there because the Bucs have the same blue-print we've seen that can dismantle this offense

There wasn't a blue-print that dismantled the offense. We jumped out to a 10-0 lead and then the following:

(1) Aaron stared Davante down and threw a pick-6

(2) Aaron forced a ball to Davante that was deflected by DB for another pick

(3) Aaron missed several throws to wide-open guys BADLY

Aaron dismantled this offense pretty much single-handedly after the offense looking pretty sharp to start.

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

There wasn't a blue-print that dismantled the offense. We jumped out to a 10-0 lead and then the following:

Aaron dismantled this offense pretty much single-handedly after the offense looking pretty sharp to start.

Almost like he got knocked a little loopy on that end zone dive.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Did the DB get a hand on the ball? I'll need to see that again cause on the replay I didnt see it.
Tight coverage / on DA's back? Check - but I thought the ball deflected off DA's hands to the defender - not the coverage backs hands.

13 hours ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

Seriously though does any one else get kinda tingly watching TBs ILBs run down every gotdamn thing? I mean, one can dream.

Yea, the imagination of an ILB that can make a play on the opponents side of the line of scrimmage or make stops sideline to sideline at minimal to no gain is definitely a dream. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Rodgers certainly participated in that, but I would guess Bowles also adjusted and started taking away some of the stuff we used on the first two drives, including those shallow crossers that were working. We just don't know what "adjustments" look like because Pettine's never done it. 

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Did the DB get a hand on the ball? I'll need to see that again cause on the replay I didnt see it.
Tight coverage / on DA's back? Check - but I thought the ball deflected off DA's hands to the defender - not the coverage backs hands.

It looked like the DB hit Davante's arm.  Maybe it was PI, but I would rather those don't get called because it goes both ways.

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Rodgers certainly participated in that, but I would guess Bowles also adjusted and started taking away some of the stuff we used on the first two drives, including those shallow crossers that were working. We just don't know what "adjustments" look like because Pettine's never done it. 

Wrong.  He doubled the amount of DL he dropped into coverage on one play.

Really not worried about the offense at all. LaFleur got outcoached by Bowles and Rodgers played poorly. They'll be fine.

This team will be no different than any other Packers team. The defense will either figure it out, or we'll lose embarrassingly in the playoffs. Right now it's just bad. Clear regression from last year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I'll be interested to see what All 22 looks like on both of those picks. I think one of the things he'd been doing real well this season, even pre-Davante injury, was NOT laser focusing on Adams. Don't know why that went away this game.

5 hours ago, Reaper said:

In the first few weeks we heard constantly about how Arod had gotten some youthfulness back because of his balance. If you go back and watch the INT he is throwing while kind of leaning backward; same thing on the miss to Lewis. I was pretty busy during the game and saw him do this a lot. Of course the DL was coming at him but on those two he seemed to have enough time. Also I think Suh got in his head. This team still needs DL help I think they are fine otherwise. Teams have bad games and this was a stinker although the D played well at times they cannot hold up against the run.

On the pick 6 Rodgers stared down his receiver.  Usually he tries to use his eyes to move DBs round but not that time.  On the second INT were the Bucs offsides but it wasn't called?

32 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Really not worried about the offense at all. LaFleur got outcoached by Bowles and Rodgers played poorly. They'll be fine.

This team will be no different than any other Packers team. The defense will either figure it out, or we'll lose embarrassingly in the playoffs. Right now it's just bad. Clear regression from last year.

I think it's going to be a repeat of last year.  Pack will make the playoffs and then get trounced by some better team when it really matters.  Nothing changes in Green Bay. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}