Week Six Post game: Packers wilt in Florida sun

mikebpackfan

18 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Quick passes is the only way to beat physical D... 

Why is it the only way? I'm guessing when you say physical you're more referring to getting consistent pressure?

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Why is it the only way? I'm guessing when you say physical you're more referring to getting consistent pressure?

Lol.  He says that and blames our lack of ILBs for our defense when our corners were lining literally 9 yards off the receivers against Tom Brady.

8 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Just absolutely no impact plays from that unit and they have far too many good individual players for that to be the reality. I firmly believe that Pettine will not get another season. Just hope LaFleur is better at picking DC's than McCarthy was

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.  He says that and blames our lack of ILBs for our defense when our corners were lining literally 9 yards off the receivers against Tom Brady.

Yeah, I think ray called that **** too. It's just old now. It's just so soft and I'm tired of seeing it. Players have to hate it too. 

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Just absolutely no impact plays from that unit and they have far too many good individual players for that to be the reality. I firmly believe that Pettine will not get another season. Just hope LaFleur is better at picking DC's than McCarthy was

Keeping him all this season is a mistake. We've done enough of that crap the past decade. I'm hoping they realize that. You usually get that new coach bump too

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

Keeping him all this season is a mistake. We've done enough of that crap the past decade. I'm hoping they realize that. You usually get that new coach bump too

what if we just keep cycling through new DCs to ride those bumps into the superbowl