Week Six Post game: Packers wilt in Florida sun

mikebpackfan

21 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yeah, I think ray called that **** too. It's just old now. It's just so soft and I'm tired of seeing it. Players have to hate it too. 

Its weird because we do have physical corners. Jaire, King, Sully, even Jackson to some extent. Don't know why Pettine doesn't try it if this soft coverage and rush 4 isn't working. I'd rather get beat pressing than getting dinked and dunked up and down the field. Gotta challenge the WRs sometimes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

I also think GB's mental toughness got put to the test and it failed miserably. After those 2 INTs, Tampa's defense ramped up the trash talked and seemed to get into everyone's head, especially Rodgers. I even saw Aaron Jones shoving guys in his face talking crap, you don't see that much from him.

Like I said the GDT - once Tampa knew we were having issues keeping them out of the backfield they could smell blood in the water.   When your OL plays like this it is damn hard to function and run your offense.  This isn't an excuse but one of the reasons why things fell apart on Sunday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

IDK if they win since TB still won in the trenches. Closer score probably would have negated the Bucs being able to pin their ears back as often against this GB offense though

This is where you win and lose in this league.  They hounded Rodgers and we hardly laid a finger on Brady except for a couple of times. 

Has Rodgers ever had a good game in TB? I feel like he always sucks down there lol

The pick six and the defense giving up 21 points in one quarter after solid defense in the 1st quarter wasn't too stunning to me. It seems the Packers don't play well against Super Bowl contenders on the road whether it is regular season or in the NFC title game over the last 5 years.

Next time I see a matchup billed as this one was... I'm gonna take the opposition and have them blow out the Packers from now on. No more faith in this team when they play contending teams on the road.

Anyway, on to the Texans... who are playing better but also took that L

I’m a little more positive about this loss. It isn’t like last year losing to sf where we didn’t look like we matched up. 2 essential pick 6s really changed the momentum and Rodgers was just in a funk. We got 2017-19 AR holding the ball too long and not playing in rhythm.

The D didn’t really play that bad. Run D was holding up. Not getting any pressure is concerning. 

• Like 2