With the trade deadline approaching are the Patriots buying or selling?

jofos

So yeah I now think we should be a seller. 

Gilmore is not what he was last season. 

I'd put our wishlist something like this...

1. Either a WR or TE right now who has a track record of being accomplished in the passing game, as a possession receiver or down field target. 

2. A linebacker who is fast and can tackle well

3. A high draft pick 

4. A space eating DT who is stout against the run to partner/spell Guy

Edited by Hunter2_1

4 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Why would we want Haskins?

Chances are we aren't getting Lawrence or Fields, and I don't see Stidham as the answer. If Washington takes a mid to late round pick for Haskins, I say he's worth the risk, I can't see anything better in FA at this point.

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

Lol dude is garbage

I just posted his stats compared to Josh Allen, who people rave over. I say he's worth a shot depending on the price. When was the last time a QB wasn't "garbage" in Washington anyways? Get him with the right franchise in the right system, who knows what could happen? Dude is only 23, plenty of upside IMO.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

Chances are we aren't getting Lawrence or Fields, and I don't see Stidham as the answer. If Washington takes a mid to late round pick for Haskins, I say he's worth the risk, I can't see anything better in FA at this point.

I so strongly disagree with this. If its like a 7th, sure. Nothing more. 

3 hours ago, Dan33185 said:

I just posted his stats compared to Josh Allen, who people rave over. I say he's worth a shot depending on the price. When was the last time a QB wasn't "garbage" in Washington anyways? Get him with the right franchise in the right system, who knows what could happen? Dude is only 23, plenty of upside IMO.

Josh allen ain’t great either. I’m not sold on him long term due to accuracy issues 

• Like 1